• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I want to try Clen

Howarth17

Registered
Reaction score
Been reading up on clean and I want to give it a run. Do I need any sort of PCT after running this or do I just stop when I'm done? Also max cycle length? I heard you should do 2 week on 2 off, but how many times can you do that?

also starting at 20mcg day 1 and increase until you can't tolerate or until 120mcg and then stay at 120.

Any od you of you guys use it before? How'd ya like it?

Plenty of people use it. I use it, my girlfriend uses it, even my grandma uses albuterol. I use 100mcg 2-3x daily, my girlfriend uses 40mcg upon waking and 20mcg around 1pm. You don't necessarily have to get shaky and jittery to have this stuff working, that's a ridiculous assumption by a dumbass on the internet... that's like dosing steroids until you're ready to beat your wife and kids to death, and then back the dose down a bit... uhm no. 120mcg is not an upper limit, it really depends on tolerability and your size, start and 40mcg for 3-4 days, then bump it to 60 - 80mcg (possibly split doses if needed) for 3-4 days. You can cycle for as long as 6 wks as long as you keep your adrenal receptors UPregulated, to do this you need to stack your clenbuterol with either diphenhydramine (found in benadryl and otc sleep aids) or ketotifen.

Back