• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need epiandro advice

quie2droid

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have only ran ostra rx for 8 weeks and liked the results I got from that run. I took advantage of the buy three get one free deal on the epi andro and am getting ready to run that at 4 caps a day, 2 in the am and 2 in the pm. I was wondering what I should run for pct if any for this product? I still have some ultra male left. I also plan on running some cycle support as well.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I have only ran ostra rx for 8 weeks and liked the results I got from that run. I took advantage of the buy three get one free deal on the epi andro and am getting ready to run that at 4 caps a day, 2 in the am and 2 in the pm. I was wondering what I should run for pct if any for this product? I still have some ultra male left. I also plan on running some cycle support as well.

Ultra Male and/or a SERM will do.

Do you think that chlomid would be better than ultra male? I only have about half a bottle of UM left.

Ok, thanks for the advice.

One more question, how long can I find the epi android at 4 Caps daily? Also, how do I dose the clomiphene?

One more question, how long can I find the epi android at 4 Caps daily? Also, how do I dose the clomiphene?

How long can you run epi andro??

I have run it for many months on end at 300-400mgs ED with no spikes in levels. It is very safe and effective but will depend on the individual.

I have found it works best at 300-400mgs ED. Any more then that brings out some aggression in myself and my clients.

I wouldn't hesistate to say it can be run 2-3 months + at that dosage. Just use your liver supports (I ran it with minimal support) and if you start having issues such as hair thinning (which is rare) then use a DHT blocking shampoo..If you start seeing prostate irritation in the form of weak urine stream, or changes to ejaculatory volume..jump on some saw palmetto and that will get you back to normal in literallly a weeks time.

Ok, thanks for all the advice Wesley. When I stop the epi andro and start the chlomid, how do I dose that?

How long can you run epi andro??

I have run it for many months on end at 300-400mgs ED with no spikes in levels. It is very safe and effective but will depend on the individual.

I have found it works best at 300-400mgs ED. Any more then that brings out some aggression in myself and my clients.

I wouldn't hesistate to say it can be run 2-3 months + at that dosage. Just use your liver supports (I ran it with minimal support) and if you start having issues such as hair thinning (which is rare) then use a DHT blocking shampoo..If you start seeing prostate irritation in the form of weak urine stream, or changes to ejaculatory volume..jump on some saw palmetto and that will get you back to normal in literallly a weeks time.
So u run epiandro as a stand alone when not technically on cycle?? U run it as just as part of your everyday supplement arsenal???

So u run epiandro as a stand alone when not technically on cycle?? U run it as just as part of your everyday supplement arsenal???
I do

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with running it that long or year round.... I just wonder how harmful that actually is

I hear u bro I wonder this myself. I also love high doses of straight DHEA but I have no solid boundary as far as how much is too much and how long can it be run safely. There arent many solid studies done on this particular subject

I doubt it's too terribly bad for u but I'm no rocket scientist. Now if u were doing msten or dmz that much I'd say u r doing serious damage

I doubt it's too terribly bad for u but I'm no rocket scientist. Now if u were doing msten or dmz that much I'd say u r doing serious damage
Agreed!!!

Hey Chez, West dose do you run this at if you are running this a lot?

I run 4 caps per day of epiandro in the morning and 4 caps 4andro in the evening.

Happy new year brother
Wow. Since I'm a new user, 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening of epianndro should be plenty? Wesley was saying 3-400 mg has worked well for many if his clients. 4 a day falls into that range if I'm calculating right. When I decided to stop how would I dose chlomid? Thanks for your help.

Happy New Year to you also!

Wow. Since I'm a new user, 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening of epianndro should be plenty? Wesley was saying 3-400 mg has worked well for many if his clients. 4 a day falls into that range if I'm calculating right. When I decided to stop how would I dose chlomid? Thanks for your help.

Happy New Year to you also!
Yes thats fine. I dont usually pct with serms after an epiandro run but if I was going to id dose it at 50/50/25/25 for clomid.

Yes thats fine. I dont usually pct with serms after an epiandro run but if I was going to id dose it at 50/50/25/25 for clomid.
Do most people not run a PCT after epi andro? Also I'm not sure what that dosing means? Sorry for the noon questions!

Do most people not run a PCT after epi andro? Also I'm not sure what that dosing means? Sorry for the noon questions!
I have no idea what most people do lol

50mgs each day week one
50mgs each day week two
25mgs each day week three
25mgs each day week four

I have no idea what most people do lol

50mgs each day week one
50mgs each day week two
25mgs each day week three
25mgs each day week four
Haha, I understand.

Thanks for the info and advice.