• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Advice on running Halo Extreme.

mjvmjv5

Registered
Reaction score
Hello guys i'm starting my first cycle of Halo extreme looking to cut down a little. I would just like some advice of what my dosages should look like per weak. Remember this is my first cycle. Thanks a lot guys any help will be appreciated, Mike.

Ok, thank you for the reply i really do appreciate it. I just have a question or two. Why start off straight away with 3 and not up as i go and i read a lot that our bodies will adapt if we stay at the same dosage. Through out the day i hear it has a half life of 12 hrs, since i workout at around 4 o clock every day is it ok to take the 3 caps 30 mins prior? Thanks again! Mike.

Last edited:
Ok, thank you for the reply i really do appreciate it. I just have a question or two. Why start off straight away with 3 and not up as i go and i read a lot that our bodies will adapt if we stay at the same dosage. Through out the day i hear it has a half life of 12 hrs, since i workout at around 4 o clock every day is it ok to take the 3 caps 30 mins prior? Thanks again! Mike.

Your body will not adapt to the anabolic in 6 weeks. We usually see a stall around the 8-9 week mark so don't worry about that.

All at once is fine.

Back