• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

next stack opinions

channah06

Registered
Reaction score
so ive ran a few cycle already, DMZ solo, EPI solo, Super dmz 3.0/4-andro, and DMZ/ Stano. im 28 years old at 5'10" 240 lbs. With all the ban drama i ordered 8 bottles or halo extreme, 2 Epitren and 2 Msten. I was thinking of running a solo Halo stack since ive never tried the compound but with a few cycles under the belt im thinking it off stacking. my goal would be a recomp maybe slight cut. i can gain muscle fast but tend to carry that excess fat around the midsection/ thighs. any opinions on stacking any of these compounds? thanks in advance.

With your level of experience you may consider Halo at 4 caps daily. Nice dry compound brother.

With your level of experience you may consider Halo at 4 caps daily. Nice dry compound brother.

ok thank you, 4 caps at 6 weeks? if i were to run epitren for a cut what dosing would you suggest? i only have 2 bottles though.

6 weeks is the max I would run either anabolic.

4 caps EpiTren daily for your experience level.

Back