• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Deca-Drol and Halo Stack suggestions and tips

Willatin79

Registered
Reaction score
So I'm going for my third Cycle. My first was Super DMZ....great results. Second was Halo and Super DMZ...even better. But I want bigger arms and a bigger chest. During cycle i got up to 195 and about 19% bf all the way down from 30%. I'm at around 189 now with 19% bf. This time around i read somewhere that Halo stacks really well with Deca for mass gains but i cant seem to find the thread about it. Is there anyone out there that can help me out?

I've run this stack on two different occasions now & the shit is the bees knees. That being said nothing beats mass gains like DMZ or MD. Bigger chest & arms has more to do with your routine than it does the PHs. Two key elements in the big gun show are "heavy" deads & close grip BPs. Big chest in my world come from big bench numbers which are achieved through strong shoulders & upper back.

I've run this stack on two different occasions now & the shit is the bees knees. That being said nothing beats mass gains like DMZ or MD. Bigger chest & arms has more to do with your routine than it does the PHs. Two key elements in the big gun show are "heavy" deads & close grip BPs. Big chest in my world come from big bench numbers which are achieved through strong shoulders & upper back.

This!
Would also try concentration curl with the bi's and concentration bench press for the chest

So what your saying is I should run a stack of MD and Super DMZ? If so whats the dosage cycle? 4 weeks or 6 weeks?

No bro,

He was saying that MD OR DMZ is great for mass building. Taking these two as a stack is not a great idea. But the stack you are thinking of - DMZ and Deca is a great stack to help with mass building as long as your training and diet are dialed in right

Correct, no stacking DMZ w/MD. That could put one in a bad way. DMZ w/Deca-Drol would be a big mass builder

Excellent. Thanks guys I'm ordering them on Thursday. Any recommendations on the dosage? 4 weeks together or 6 weeks one started a couple weeks earlier than the other?

IMO- I would start with the deca for 6 weeks then add the DMZ for the last 4 weeks

I think your original suggestion of Halo Extreme and Deca drol stacked is also a good option. 3 caps daily on the Halo Extreme and the recommended dose on the Deca drol.

Reaching your goals is highly dependent on proper nutrition and training as always.

Just out of pure curiosity why do you suggest this? I wouldnt mind doing a six week cycle

Halo seems to work best for experienced guys around 75-100mg daily. Its a "dryer" PH so for a bulk I like to have guys run the Max LMG (deca drol) with it. Deca drol is a bit "wetter". Since you are stacking you don't need the 100mg's of Halo E therefore I recommend 75mg Halo E stacked with the suggested dose of deca drol. (for experienced users)

6 weeks is fine with this stack as it isn't very organ stressing. Proper hydration is crititcal.

OK. Well I already ordered Dmz with Deca so im a little too late lol. But Im assuming the same recommended dosage? 6 weeks of Deca 2x a day then add dmz for the last 4 weeks?

OK. Well I already ordered Dmz with Deca so im a little too late lol. But Im assuming the same recommended dosage? 6 weeks of Deca 2x a day then add dmz for the last 4 weeks?

That's what I would do sir^

Back