• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo 75mg 6 weeks vs Super DMZ 4 weeks

hulk623

Registered
Reaction score
Hello

I am seriously considering doing a cycle by IML. My two options came down to

1. halo extreme stack + 1 additional bottle of halo extreme so I can do 75mg for 6 weeks followed by PCT provided by the stack
2. super DMZ stack

First question is do I need any other additional PCT (nolva, clomid) for either of my options (especially for super DMZ)?

My current stats are
27 y/o, been lifting CONSISTENTLY for 8 years
5'8'' 197lbs 13-14% body fat
bench 315 lbs
squat 450 lbs
deadlift 405 lbs

Only PH I have tried is finaflex 1-andro (4 caps/day for 5-6weeks followed by revolution PCT) and gained +10lbs with some strength gains and I kept all the gains

What is your recommendation? I am not looking for magic gains and I really have a true passion for bodybuilding. My goal for this cycle is to pass 200lbs mark (hopefully 10lbs solid gains, minimal fat/water gain) and increase my bench/squats/dealift and keep the gains after the cycle.

Thank you so much.

I would say in this case since your also worried about keeping your gains of course, doing Halo for 6 weeks at 75Mg is the sweet spot for halo, and the gains from Halo are very easy to keep as long as you follow pct the rite way and continue to train rite.. Or your could do super DMZ but you would probably have to include Osta if you really want to keep your gains from it and follow a strict guide line.. In that case using the Osta after could help you keep your gains and continue to grow as well

hmm this is a good question well this is my output on it lets see what the Moderators say about it as well

If 10lbs of LBM is what your looking for I would lean towards the DMZ. That being said I would lean towards the Halo & work into the DMZ in a future cycle. Having clomid on hand is never a bad idea as an insurance policy.

If 10lbs of LBM is what your looking for I would lean towards the DMZ. That being said I would lean towards the Halo & work into the DMZ in a future cycle. Having clomid on hand is never a bad idea as an insurance policy.

^^^This

IMO, I would go with the Halo 75mg for 6 weeks, with your numbers- training- you would keep alot of the gains made on the cycle, with less water retention.

Do halo caps contain 25mg each? looking at it online it says 25mg and 5mg of something else.

Back