• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo Extreme & Deca Drol Max cycle questions

fatalflener

Registered
Reaction score
I just received my order of:
2x Halo E
1x Deca
1x Anabolic Matrix
1x Cycle Support

I have read that I should take Halo 3 caps per day. My question is the dosage timing..do I take all 3 in the morning or do I split (2)am and (1)pm or go 1 1 1 spread out over the day?

Also same on the Deca 3 caps.
And do I take the Halo,Deca, Anabolic Matrix at the same time?
Cycle support is taken prior to bed?

Thanks for any input...you guys are awesome and love the products, only stuff I've actually seen work!

As for the halo. I take one in morning mid day and afternoon before I workout.

I'm gonna start a halo cycle soon and think I'm gonna do 2 am 1 pm. Take the cycle support a few hours prior/after halo dosage (I usually take in the afternoon) as the substances in there may alter the body absorbing the halo.. Or so I've heard.

However i i think it's up to you're personal taste. I've seen some guys on here reccomendong throwing down all 3 at once, haha

I'm gonna start a halo cycle soon and think I'm gonna do 2 am 1 pm. Take the cycle support a few hours prior/after halo dosage (I usually take in the afternoon) as the substances in there may alter the body absorbing the halo.. Or so I've heard.

However i i think it's up to you're personal taste. I've seen some guys on here reccomendong throwing down all 3 at once, haha
Yeah, PHs doses are best split 8-12 hrs apart, with cycle support between those doses (3-4 hrs separate from the PHs).

Back