• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First Cycle: How's It Look?

LooseWire

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, I will be running my first cycle. It'll be Halo Extreme. First, here's some info on myself:

24yrs old, Male, been lifting since I was a kid, competed in powerlifting age 15-19 and competed as a national level olympic weightlifter from 18-22 till injuries. Now i'm recovering from multiple knee surgeries and while I'm recovering I decided to focus on upper body bodybuilding. I've gotten fat over the past couple years due to inactivity from surgeries, so right now I'm about 184lbs and 18%bf I believe. I will diet down to about 170lbs or so before I start my cycle. Also, I have puffy nips (gyno I guess) from puberty, so I am wanting to be super cautious about getting any worse, so any advice on extra precautions to prevent gyno on cycle or rebound gyno please please please let me know. Once I start my cycle I'll probably start a detailed cycle log so you guys can follow. Anyways, here's what I've made so far, what you guys think?

Weeks 1-6:
Halo: 50(1am, 1pm)/75/75/75/75/75 (75mg will be 2am, 1pm, to keep blood levels fairly normal, but I could be wrong so let me know)
Advance Cycle Support (ACS): 2caps with lunch

Week 7-10:
Nolva: 20mg before bed
ACS: 2 caps with lunch
Now here is a question, I bough Anabolic Matrix RX for a natural test booster, but it says on the website to dose 2 caps with food, but on the bottle it says 2 caps with food two times daily, so which is it, 2 caps once a day or twice a day? Also, a lot of people say use Ultra Male instead, but can someone give me a reason why and If it will make that big of a difference as far as natural test recovery?

Week 11-12:
E-Control: 3 caps (morning, lunch, bedtime)
Anabolic Matrix: 2am (and 2pm depending on what you guys say to my above question, or Ultra Male if that will be better at 1 cap a day)
ACS: 2 caps with lunch

Anyways, how's it look? I want to be as cautious as possible in terms of gyno and test recovery, so advise is welcome, and your opinions on my question about Anabolic Matrix dosing or using UM instead.

I know how it is with injuries... I partially tore my left pec when I was 20... It healed up nicely with 11mos of hGH therapy, however it's still a nagging pain whenever I press near 500... I'm a rep guy now lol shootin to press 225 x 50 and squat 405 x 50

Looks good, Id stick 75mg halo from start to finish, and start the e control in week 10 instead of 11. Only thing that might improve the efficacy of the cycle imho would be the addition of Epi Andro at 200 - 300mg... It improves strength, muscle density, libido, and helps stave off lethargy that accompanies many steroids.

I know how it is with injuries... I partially tore my left pec when I was 20... It healed up nicely with 11mos of hGH therapy, however it's still a nagging pain whenever I press near 500... I'm a rep guy now lol shootin to press 225 x 50 and squat 405 x 50

Looks good, Id stick 75mg halo from start to finish, and start the e control in week 10 instead of 11. Only thing that might improve the efficacy of the cycle imho would be the addition of Epi Andro at 200 - 300mg... It improves strength, muscle density, libido, and helps stave off lethargy that accompanies many steroids.

Thanks for the advice. I'll start e-control on week 10 instead of 11, and as for epi-andro, I might try that for my second cycle (bought enough Halo for 2 cycles), as I want to just do one compound my first cycle that way if anything weird happens I'll know it's from the halo. Just playing it safe. And what's your opinion in the dosing for AM? And which is better for natural test for PCT, AM or UM?

Thanks for the advice. I'll start e-control on week 10 instead of 11, and as for epi-andro, I might try that for my second cycle (bought enough Halo for 2 cycles), as I want to just do one compound my first cycle that way if anything weird happens I'll know it's from the halo. Just playing it safe. And what's your opinion in the dosing for AM? And which is better for natural test for PCT, AM or UM?

I believe AM is better to use on cycle (optional) and UM is for PCT (I'd wait for one of the reps to confirm tho)

You just gonna run 2 bottles til they run out, or you gonna do exactly 6 weeks?

I believe AM is better to use on cycle (optional) and UM is for PCT (I'd wait for one of the reps to confirm tho)

You just gonna run 2 bottles til they run out, or you gonna do exactly 6 weeks?
Yeah, UM is a bit stronger than AM, so it's the better option for PCT. Only 1 cap of UM a day for 30 days is needed, so one bottle is good for two PCTs.

Thanks for the advice guys. I'll just use my AM while I'm dropping some weight before my cycle and get UM for when I do my cycle. And Howarth, I'll be doing 2 six week cycles with 12 weeks in between cycles to get my body back to normal first (time on + PCT = time off)

One more question guys. Is my thinking of dosing 2 caps of Halo in the AM and 1 cap in the PM to maintain blood levels correct, or is taking all 3 in the AM better?

One more question guys. Is my thinking of dosing 2 caps of Halo in the AM and 1 cap in the PM to maintain blood levels correct, or is taking all 3 in the AM better?
Ideally, it's best to split PH doses 8-12 hrs apart.

Back