• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Do you guys run exemestane with every cycle?

Howarth17

Registered
Reaction score
Or just those which involve trenavar?

ive ran p mag and m sten by themselves (m stem with 4 andro) and didn't grow boobs. However I saw in a post earlier someone recommending exemestane or arimidex while on cycle of epi tren...

Exemestane is an aromatase inhibitor. Most these prohormones do not aromatize. Therefore its not needed in many cases.

Exemestane is an aromatase inhibitor. Most these prohormones do not aromatize. Therefore its not needed in many cases.

Even epi tren? Heard that one can cause some gyno problems

I ran m sten by itself 3 caps a day for 60 days and gyno flared up, super dmz & deca drol was even worse, I dont know the science behind it but its common to hear of non aromatizing compounds causing gyno. ALWAYS have AI's & SERMS on hand just in case. Use the AI if you see symptoms since AI use requires its own PCT anyway, save the serms for PCT if you can get both.

Or just those which involve trenavar?

ive ran p mag and m sten by themselves (m stem with 4 andro) and didn't grow boobs. However I saw in a post earlier someone recommending exemestane or arimidex while on cycle of epi tren...
No, I rarely use it unless I'm using heavy testosterone. No point to use it with Trenavar or Epi-Tren. They do NOT aromatize to estrogen, Aromasin will NOT help. If you develop gynecomastia during or after a progesterone cycle such as Tren or Deca, it is prolactin induced meaning to treat it you'll need to use either Prami or Caber, not an AI.

I ran m sten by itself 3 caps a day for 60 days and gyno flared up, super dmz & deca drol was even worse, I dont know the science behind it but its common to hear of non aromatizing compounds causing gyno. ALWAYS have AI's & SERMS on hand just in case. Use the AI if you see symptoms since AI use requires its own PCT anyway, save the serms for PCT if you can get both.
Decadrol causes the release of prolactin not estrogen.. your AI's are pointless here.
Super-DMZ, depends on which one, if 3.0 Methyl-1 Alpha is metabolically active as a steroid but also converts to Methyl 1-Testosterone which aromatizes to estrogen. So two of the compounds in SDMZ3.0 may be non aromatizing but you have to be aware of what you're putting in your body and how it may affect you. Also the use of SERM's with out any AI's may inadvertently cause a rapid onset of increased estrogen due to aromatization... which can lead to the development of gyno post cycle.

Do prami & caber cause estro rebound like AI's?

Glad im learning this now, planing an epitren cycle in February

Do prami & caber cause estro rebound like AI's?
You need not be worried of Estrogen rebound following an AI, it's following up a SERM, or whilst using a SERM one should be using an AI as well.
These prolactin antagonist compounds are not really related to estrogen or testosterone. They act separately upon prolactin produced from progesterone based compounds. They're not a means of PCT, but an ON cycle ancillary to use only if needed, or known to be hypersensitive.

SERM's block the E2 receptor in breast tissue so they work very well for gyno treatment.

AI's like Exemestane reduce aromatization. AI's would be commonly used with Testosterone or 4-andro but even with 4-andro the amount of aromatization would likely be minor.

just fyi, Nandrolones can aromatize although the amount is pretty low.

Decadrol causes the release of prolactin not estrogen.. your AI's are pointless here.
Super-DMZ, depends on which one, if 3.0 Methyl-1 Alpha is metabolically active as a steroid but also converts to Methyl 1-Testosterone which aromatizes to estrogen. So two of the compounds in SDMZ3.0 may be non aromatizing but you have to be aware of what you're putting in your body and how it may affect you. Also the use of SERM's with out any AI's may inadvertently cause a rapid onset of increased estrogen due to aromatization... which can lead to the development of gyno post cycle.

Lot's of great info in this thread, thanks Heavy & Adren... I also have a bottle of SDMZ & Epi-Tren I'll probably run in the future. If I pick up a bottle of Prami, do I take it throughout the whole cycle of SDMZ or Epi or just if gyno flares? Also on cycle through post or just on? I took M-Sten for 30 days at 2 caps a day and was fine in terms of gyno.. I've got some halo-extreme now as well that I plan on running @ 75mgs daily for 40 days, should I be fine gyno wise with that? (I'll have e-control & Nolva on hand).

Thanks again for all the info guys

Would one need an AI on a Halo cycle or with the PCT? or would Nolva and E-control be enough for PCT/estrogen control with a Halo cycle?

Back