• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

New member cycle advice

ramathorne

Registered
Reaction score
Hello there new member here looking for third cycle advice from a knowledgeable person. The plan is to do m sten / Dmz / osta / 4 andro at 2 caps for 4 weeks also econtrol throughout. Pct would be standard nolva/clomid/econtrol. My main question is I had originally planned that same cycle with deca drol Max....thoughts?

Welcome to the IronMagLabs forums brother.

What is standard about using both Nolva and Clomid together? It's not a standard of any kind, it's OVERKILL. You're still very new to steroids, but you're attempting to make some very big stacks... I'd advise toning it down to just perhaps some M-Sten and Epi-Andro, or on the HEAVY side, SDMZ 3.0 and Epi Andro.

I am only taking clomid, but i have Nolva also. Alright so no OSTA at all this cycle? You think that will be too much? I have had no adverse reactions from two cycles, one halo, one DMZ which is kind of why I wanted to a bigger stack and see how I react. Ill go M sten and Epi Andro.

I am only taking clomid, but i have Nolva also. Alright so no OSTA at all this cycle? You think that will be too much? I have had no adverse reactions from two cycles, one halo, one DMZ which is kind of why I wanted to a bigger stack and see how I react. Ill go M sten and Epi Andro.
Good stack. Next time you can throw in the Osta. The benefit of adding something new to each cycle is you'll notice how each compound affects you.

Good stack. Next time you can throw in the Osta. The benefit of adding something new to each cycle is you'll notice how each compound affects you.

Last question, having osta on hand would you guys see any benefit to me throwing that in the pct this cycle or maybe wait till after the cycle to bridge? If I brigded and my next cycle included osta throughout would that have any negative effects?

Last question, having osta on hand would you guys see any benefit to me throwing that in the pct this cycle or maybe wait till after the cycle to bridge? If I brigded and my next cycle included osta throughout would that have any negative effects?
No Osta in PCT; it can be suppressive. No need to bridge, just run PCT, take your time off, then throw Osta in to your next cycle.

Back