• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

new user here, need recommendation of cycle, DMZ 3.0, EpiTren and Epistane-Adnro ...?

CrazyM

Registered
Reaction score
Hi sirs, first up awesome forum you guys have here sick! Very informative and to the point, I’m glad I could be apart of it so thank you.

I’m need some help in regards to my next cycle. I’ve been training the past 7 years on and off, 32yo , 12%bf and I’ve done 3 aas cycles over my time and only 2 ph. by AMS and more recently, Havoc rpn by itself for 6 weeks. Left me happy with my lean gains but also wanting more at the same time so, time to step it up!!

I’ve got the following to run, I need recommendatiuons as to which one I run with or do I go and stack the lot?

DMZ 3.0 x 1 bottle
Epiren x 1 bottle
Epistane-Andro x 1 bottle

I was thinking of running it this way… so please your imput would be great about now gents as I am not sure which compound to run with in regards to either epitren or the epiandro…? I would prefer lean mass, dry gains, my diet I can switch up accordingly as needed but currently sitting a little over 500 maintence, sort of thinking to lean it up some more to reflect lean gains..

- DMZ 3.0, the first 4 weeks on, dosed @ 2 caps a day (1 x am & 1 x pm)
- EpiTren, the second 4 weeks, dosed at 3 caps a day (am, 12 and pm)

Should I be adding the ***epi-Andro to starv off lethargy and low sexy drive ….??? While running the other 2?

I’ll be running cycle support /liver support liv52, clomid, E-Control.??
should I grab and add Osta RX? on this run also…

I read about the KIS (Keep It Simple) method, should I follow that? And just down all ‘am’ or stick to some sort of dosing protocol re; times etc as stated above ….

Sorry for all the questions, just want to make sure this is run properly, I’d be keen to run a log if anyone is interested to see, would be a first online for me but keen as a mofo!

Hi sirs, first up awesome forum you guys have here sick! Very informative and to the point, I’m glad I could be apart of it so thank you.

I’m need some help in regards to my next cycle. I’ve been training the past 7 years on and off, 32yo , 12%bf and I’ve done 3 aas cycles over my time and only 2 ph. by AMS and more recently, Havoc rpn by itself for 6 weeks. Left me happy with my lean gains but also wanting more at the same time so, time to step it up!!

I’ve got the following to run, I need recommendatiuons as to which one I run with or do I go and stack the lot?

DMZ 3.0 x 1 bottle
Epiren x 1 bottle
Epistane-Andro x 1 bottle

I was thinking of running it this way… so please your imput would be great about now gents as I am not sure which compound to run with in regards to either epitren or the epiandro…? I would prefer lean mass, dry gains, my diet I can switch up accordingly as needed but currently sitting a little over 500 maintence, sort of thinking to lean it up some more to reflect lean gains..

- DMZ 3.0, the first 4 weeks on, dosed @ 2 caps a day (1 x am & 1 x pm)
- EpiTren, the second 4 weeks, dosed at 3 caps a day (am, 12 and pm)

Should I be adding the ***epi-Andro to starv off lethargy and low sexy drive ….??? While running the other 2?

I’ll be running cycle support /liver support liv52, clomid, E-Control.??
should I grab and add Osta RX? on this run also…

I read about the KIS (Keep It Simple) method, should I follow that? And just down all ‘am’ or stick to some sort of dosing protocol re; times etc as stated above ….

Sorry for all the questions, just want to make sure this is run properly, I’d be keen to run a log if anyone is interested to see, would be a first online for me but keen as a mofo!

Anyone????? , over 49 people Seen this so far.... no one has anything constructive to say... at all...

Anyone????? , over 49 people Seen this so far.... no one has anything constructive to say... at all...

I'll chime in. You have stated you want to run the Keep it Simple Stupid Method.

This is a legal analogy. It is used by Police, investigators as well as The Court System.

It is not a method in weight-training, or supplementation.

You are new, and you are trying to compare the effects of now "banned" products to that of "legal" products.

No one will answer you because it is appears that you are here for "other reasons" and everyone has picked up on it, including me.

Aye Wes,

Thanks for that, but I Facebook Mesg. you, asking for you help and you have helped me so thank you.

I'm based in Australia, I've been in the system and spent 9 months in the shiiit justice system and I prefer to not go back to those days.

Let me state to everyone here who might read this and for future reference, I'm here for guidance and keen as hell to learn a lot more from the likes of people like yourself so I can benefit and continue with my training just like the rest of you.

I'm. Guessing this was you replying to me??

Hi ***** I would run DMZ 3 alone. Make sure you have ur liver support, run 1 in the am with food, 1in the pm with food, and extra water. Use TAURINE at 2-5grams ED if you get bad back pumps and use over the counter heartburn remedies if you encounter heartburn.

make sure you have a legit PCT as this is a very suppressive product. Run for 30 days at most. Hope this helps :)

Now if we could all start again... That would be great, instead of me going all out, your staying just run dmz 3.0 by itself??

So I'll save the other 2 bottle of 1 x each of epitren and EPiAndro for a later cycle???

I do apologise in advance if I have offended or scared anyone off but I am. Just like any of you here right now looking for answer and to increase my knowledge base.

Cheers for your help also Wes, it's very much appreciate buddy

My stats: 32yo, 5'6' currently training 4 days a weeks due to work commitments I was 88kg at one time preety big for me, I was sitting at 73.5kgs, then hit havoc for 6 weeks currently lean and sitting at 76.3kgs, very much after some. More. Size but in saying that... Want to keep it lean dry as well.

My diet is in check and I can alter to suit as I have been training for 7 or so years.

Back