• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

sdmz dosage 3 pills/day

dlralston

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, what is the recomended dosage of super DMZ for those of us who want to run pills 3x per day? 2 morning 1 pm or spread throughout the day?? Thanks in advance!

Whatever you prefer really.. all at once upon waking/2 in the am 1 in the pm/1 cap every 8hrs

However you choose to time it, it doesn't really make a difference so long as you're consistent.

Personally, I don't split any hormonal dosages, all pills and pins are taken upon waking.

Even with the half life's? You still take them all together? I was also toying with the idea of running 6 weeks 2 caps a day? What would yield better results?

What about the half life... If taken consistently at the same time daily, you'll reach a very similar blood concentration level of hormones whether you split the dose or take it all at once. I've tried both ways multiple times, that's no significant difference in efficacy

what's your prior cycle experience

Super dmz3/ 4 andro for 4 weeks and then epi/halo v for 6. This will be my 3rd cycle. Over the past two years I've went from 165 to 210. Looking to put some more mass on I have the proper pct ready as well nolva and colmid with daa. Looking for.options to put on the most size.

Last edited:
Back