• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Mixed up order

jayphillips22

Registered
Reaction score
I emailed twice but have not heard anything back yet so I thought I would see if I could get some help on here. I got my order yesterday with my four bottles of halo 2 bottles of anabolic 2 bottles of cycle support and one bottle of cyano but I was missing my two bottles of male rx. I doubled checked the receipt and I got charged for them but they weren't in the box nor would them have fit in it so I am not sure if it was sent in another box or if they just never got put in. I have started my cycle so I would love to get the bottles as quick as possible please. My order number is 10885369

I emailed twice but have not heard anything back yet so I thought I would see if I could get some help on here. I got my order yesterday with my four bottles of halo 2 bottles of anabolic 2 bottles of cycle support and one bottle of cyano but I was missing my two bottles of male rx. I doubled checked the receipt and I got charged for them but they weren't in the box nor would them have fit in it so I am not sure if it was sent in another box or if they just never got put in. I have started my cycle so I would love to get the bottles as quick as possible please. My order number is 10885369

we received and responded to your email today, we are in the process of moving servers and things have gotten a bit mixed up.
we will get the rest of your order shipped out today, and I apologize for the mistake.

Back