• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Epi-Andro Super DMZ 3.0 Stack Log

Kevin9134

Registered
Reaction score
Just got my shipment from IML today, was very excited as it came in just 2 days! Let the games begin

ill be taking 4 epi-andro caps and 2 super DMZ 3.0 caps per day for 4 weeks. I worked out in the am and then when I got home my shipment from IML arrived, so I've take my first dose (4/2) and my first workout on cycle will be tomorrow morning; I'll be working chest and Tri's

can't wait to get started, expecting some awesome gains!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    404.9 KB · Views: 16
Day 2:

Honestly it seems way to early, but I feel a slight increase in libido. Also, today was chest and tri's solid workout, but obviously nothing new to report here, except maybe a slight increase in sweat, although that could be in my head.

No negative sides yet either.

My my posts will be more in depth as the effects start to take place

Day 3:

well libido has DEFINITELY increased. Very surprised at how early this happened. Still sore from doing back on Thursday. It's been a long week today will likely be an off day. Back at it tomorrow.

Still no negative sides

Day 4:

wow im dreaming a lot more than usual. I was going to post this yesterday, but I wasn't sure whether or not it was the stack or not. Will update this post after I workout today

still no negative sides

Day 4 - post workout update:

wow..wasn't expecting to see/feel any real changes in the gym until at least friday this week, but man I just had a great workout. Usually for pre-workout, now that I'm out I just have 2 cups of coffee and hit the gym, but this morning I was getting ready and didn't feel the need for coffee(literally one of the only times I've workedout with no caffiene, I hate doing it). When I got to the gym I was pumped up and incredibly focused even got a little of that tunnel vision towards the end of my workout. Nothing crazy in terms of strength but my squat was up ~10 lbs and got a pretty good pump. I just can't believe how incredible the focus was today. Looking forward to see what the rest of this cycle has in store for me

I know im not being as thorough as a lot of the logs on here so if you have any questions feel free to ask. And if anyone wants a more thorough review I'll be happy to do it. As more and more changes begin to take place my posts will get more in depth and at the end I'll write up a summary of everything....That was one of the best workouts I've had in about a year can't wait till this cycle really gets going, it's going to be fun

Sounds like everything's going great; enjoy!

So far so great! And I haven't noticed much of an increase in sweating yet, which I'm fine with, just wanted to include that aspect because I've seen a lot of other logs where people were reporting a large increase in sweat.

Back