• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

SDMZ question

PUG

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys I am just about to finish my SDMZ mass stack, I gained about 30lbs and had some nice strength gains! Not to many sides just a little bloat, and pain in lower back, and tiredness. So my question is should I still take ultra male and e-control? Also if I do take them can I take it with adderall or is it to much for kidneys?

Follow a proper pct when stacking 3 steroids, pick up a Serm such as tamoxifen for your pct in conjunction with e control and advanced cycle support

Ok cool yea I have been taking advanced cycle support, and ill take the pct, so would I be able to take adderall with these items or is not recommended like with ph's?

Adderall is fine, however, when on hormones, keep a close eye on your heart rate and blood pressure... Bloating is a strong indication you also experienced high blood pressure while on cycle, which if left untreated could lead to erectile dysfunction.

in the future, you need to be aware of how to be proactive in preventing the sides you experienced. A big thing that would help immensely in letting you know how your body is being effected and what sides you're really experiencing, is to get pre and post cycle blood work

Adderall is fine, however, when on hormones, keep a close eye on your heart rate and blood pressure... Bloating is a strong indication you also experienced high blood pressure while on cycle, which if left untreated could lead to erectile dysfunction.

in the future, you need to be aware of how to be proactive in preventing the sides you experienced. A big thing that would help immensely in letting you know how your body is being effected and what sides you're really experiencing, is to get pre and post cycle blood work

Oh ok cool thanks for information, I actually monitored my blood pressure a few times throughout cycle, and it was a little lower then perfect.

Thanks for reply!!!

Back