• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super DMZ RX Results 4 Week Cycle!!!

GMan1228

Registered
Reaction score
I ran 4 weeks at 50mg a day. A good friend of mine had reccomended to me and I was very happy about trying it out but was not all that convinced.

During

Super DMZ RX
Fish Oil 6mg/day
Vitamin C 2000MG/Day
On Cycle Support
Nutrilite XX VITAMINS
Nutrilite Fruit and Vegetable Complex
Whey Protein
C4 for pre workout and creatine

PCT
DAA
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20

I never lost libido one bit. Most of the results came after 2 1/2 to 3 weeks. My boys never lost much size after week one of pct they where back to normal. The wife was happy all cycle!!! Also I used it to stay lean as I never go above 10% BF and deff helped me look a bit more cut. Size was a plus also.

Main Exercises that I tested strength:

Chest: Before 275 10 reps
After: 295 10 reps

Squat: 315 4 reps
After: 315 9 reps

Legs Press: Before: 18 Plates 8 reps
After : 26 Plates 8 reps

Bent Over Row: 225 6 reps
After: 225 12 reps

Ask Away if you would like to know anything about the cycle that I did, or any improvements that I should have done!! Thanks GUYS!!

=P Dont want to post that many pics of my but heres is a bit of the results!!

Cooking for the wife!! Super DMZ added some mass as well as keep me lean

http://
165970_3804781010684_937230986_n.jpg

Also it kept me pretty dry which I liked a lot considering I was drinking atleast 2 GAL. a day!!!

http://

Just giving Ironmaglabs props on this good product!!!
Take care and good day everyone.

Gerardo Mangual.

Thanks for the feed back bro and Congrats on achieving monster hood!!!

Kudos to you on cooking for your wife. And congratulations on the strength increase across the board. Awesome results!

Thank you for posting.

You look great man!! How much weight did u put on or was this cycle during a cut?

That is some really great gains man. CONGRATS again!!!

Nice Going bro....

Thanks guys!!, I ate very lean during the cycle and still put on weight. It was not water weight. I stayed 174 after pct.BTW I did use HCGenerate Weeks 2-5 one week into pct which helped me prevent shut down*.

Hey GMan- Where did you get Nolvadex? I know I've seen those online but I'm afraid if they are scams. Your help would be appreciate!

Back