• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need Help With Halo Extreme + Epi Stack **6 Weeks**

alecshew

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys wanting to run my second PH cycle. This time I will be stacking two supplements: 1) Halo Extreme and 2) RPN Havoc (epi)

I just wanted to post my layout and see what you guys think, it has been awhile since I have ran a cycle and I wasn't sure if my PCT was correctly coordinated. Thanks for looking!

Iron Mags Cycle Support Week 1-10
Week 1-6 Halo Extreme
*Day 1-3 ( Running 2 Caps Halo for only 3 days just because of lack of pills )
--Halo Extreme 2 Caps ( 4-chloro-17a-methylandrost-1,4-dine-3, 17b-dione **50MG**, 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin **10MG**)
*Day 4- 42
Halo Extreme 3 Caps ( 75 MG Hdrol / Laxogenin 20 MG )

Week 1-6 Epi
*Day 1-21 RPN Havoc EPI at 30MG
*Day 22-42 RPN Havoc EPI at 40 MG

Weeks 7-10 PCT
Clomiphene (Clomid) ~ Weeks 7-10 @ 2ml (=50mg) e/d (AM Dosing)
Iron Mag Ultra Male RX???
Weeks 11-13
Iron Mag Labs E-Control RX
Weeks 11-13 @ 3caps e/d (Morning, Noon & Night Split Dosing]
Ultra Male RX?

PCT needs help...I know I need a test booster but im not sure where to put it..Also Ultra male rx? or DAA?

Welcome to theironMagLabs forums AlecShew

6wks = 40 days in our case, run the Halo for 40 days (6wks) at 3 caps daily. Don't bother with tapering up or down. Same thing for the Epistane, don't taper the dose, you'll experience more side effects in doing so, by creating unstable blood hormone levels mid cycle. Run the Havoc (epistane at 40mg for 6wks (40 days) This is why sides usually make their appearance in the first few weeks of a cycle... because the introduced compound(s) have reached a stable blood concentration level, but once they do, most immediate sides tend to disappear. Similar from going to puberty with wildly changing hormones (the introduction to increased testosterone amongst other hormonal changes) to where they finally become stable around age 20, and you become less temperamental less acne etc.

PCT, I'd recommend Tamoxifen for this cycle, not clomid. I see you have supports running through cycle + pct, so that's good, only other thing I'd change is to back the second half of PCT by one week, having it over lap with the SERM and the E-Control in week 10.

Ok so nolva at what dose do you recommend instead of clomid? Also, Your saying put my ultra male rx over lapping with nolva / e-control in week 10 instead of week 11

So Week 7-10 Nolva / E-Control
Then week 10-13 Ultra male rx?

Thank you~

Ok so nolva at what dose do you recommend instead of clomid? Also, Your saying put my ultra male rx over lapping with nolva / e-control in week 10 instead of week 11

So Week 7-10 Nolva [20mg (1mL)]
Then week 10-13 Ultra male rx/ E-Control

Thank you~
See above in red and bold. ;)

See above in red and bold. ;)

Gotta love that quick response, Thanks so much man.

So would you recommend hardcorepeptides for liquid nolva? I used the website in the past for clomid.
and 20 ML is 1 Oral Syringe(from hardcorepeps) worth if I remember correctly right?

PCT, I'd recommend Tamoxifen for this cycle, not clomid. I see you have supports running through cycle + pct, so that's good, only other thing I'd change is to back the second half of PCT by one week, having it over lap with the SERM and the E-Control in week 10.

What's the difference or benefit to overlapping the last week of the SERM with the first week of the E-Control vs. starting the E-Control after first finishing the SERM? I've see people posting their PCT schedule and they sometimes have it listed one way or the other.

It's a bridge, it allows for the PCT to have no weak point.. the E-Control begins to kick in immediately as the user stops the SERM. In contrast, if you stop the SERM, then begin E-Control, you're not giving E-Control sufficient time to build a high enough blood concentration level to be significantly effective at it's function, inhibiting testosterone from aromatizing and binding to existing E2. I always recommend bridging SERM's and AI's, many times people just typo

Thanks that makes sense. If you don't mind I have another question regarding the Tamoxifen PCT dosage. Many/most sources give a recommended dosage of 20mg daily for four weeks for most cycles. However I've seen a couple where they taper off to 10mg for the last week or two without any real explanation as to why. Is there any reason why someone would want to taper off on the dosages vs. staying on 20mg consistently for the full four weeks?

Just outdated information is all. Tapering doses use to be a big thing 10 years ago
Yeah, I never liked the idea of making my PCT weaker just when I'm actually starting to recover..

How do i dose the ultra male / e-control? 1 pill each day of both?

How do i dose the ultra male / e-control? 1 pill each day of both?
No, 1 cap UM daily, 3 caps (doses spread out) of E-Control daily. 1 bottle of UM is good for two PCTs.

Back