• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hey all

rich47

Registered
Reaction score
Hey there I did not fall of the earth just yet. Well as you remember I was taking the Halo stack when I hurt my back at work. I had to take 2 weeks off from lifting which sucked but had to . Just went back lifting last week taking things slowly. Just want to say that I really like the results I was getting while on Halo. I am just finishing my pct now along with osta, I just purchased another bottle of Osta. I am going to take Osta alone for this next month then start another stack.
Any suggestion on which stack I should try next or just stay with Halo and Osta for awhile?

Thanks again

Try Cyanostane ...im looking forward to tryin it as my next cycle ....an if everything flows good i'll add halo to the mix on week 2 at 1caps daily for weeks 2-4 and (2caps daily for weeks 5-6)
Cyano:at 2caps daily Week 1-4
Halo:at 1cap daily Week 2-4
Halo:at 2caps daily Week 5-6

Try Cyanostane ...im looking forward to tryin it as my next cycle ....an if everything flows good i'll add halo to the mix on week 2 at 1caps daily for weeks 2-4 and (2caps daily for weeks 5-6)
Cyano:at 2caps daily Week 1-4
Halo:at 1cap daily Week 2-4
Halo:at 2caps daily Week 5-6

Sorry to hear about your injury man and hope you recover fast.

The above is a good idea or:
1-2wks 2 caps of halo
2-6wks 1 cap halo and 2 caps cyano.

Thanks Sounds great I will try this cycle. Should I run it like I would run my normal cycle and pct?
Could I get an example, want to run Osta also with pct, like the product.

Alittle side note, cheer on Jordyn Wieber this weekend, her family and my wifes family have been friends for a long time. My wife grew up with Jordyn's mother. Go USA!!

Thanks

Last edited:
I love Halo extreme. Might play around with the dose. 75-100mg Halo e daily would be VERY good with Osta.

Sorry to hear about your injury man and hope you recover fast.

The above is a good idea or:
1-2wks 2 caps of halo
2-6wks 1 cap halo and 2 caps cyano.
This! I love the dry, hardening effect of Cyanostane. And together with Halo adds some decent size and strength!

I love Halo extreme. Might play around with the dose. 75-100mg Halo e daily would be VERY good with Osta.

Been playing around with this ideology myself. Just started stack with Halo 4 e/d & cyano @ 3 e/d.

Back