• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Epi suggestions

pnumafan

Registered
Reaction score
Hey what's up everyone. Planning a 6week epitren(3-6 caps)/epiandro(4-8 caps) run and want to get the facts straight.

First, I've seen some run a.i.(exemestane or arimidex) ON to help control/prevent sides, but it's my understanding that epitren is a progesterone based compound so an a.i. would be pointless. Sides (gyno) would be prolactin induced, so u would need to control with prami or caber and not an a.i., and prami would only be necessary if symptoms start to appear and not needed as a preventive measure???

Second I've read that running nolva ON is not a good idea with progesterones. But also seen that some recommend nolva if gyno does appear. Along these same lines I've read contradicting ideas in regards to serms in pct after progesterone based cycles. Seen people recommend clomid and then in other post prefer nolva. I was planning clomid.

Lastly I was thinking of adding ostra rx as I've read that it has many benefits in regards to body recomp. And in addition can actually help to control sides.

This is just a brief summary of some things that I've read. I'd love any suggestions, comments, or opinions on any of these ideas. Thanks.

Welcome to the IronMagLabs forums pnumafan

I don't have time to reply right now, but I did approve the thread so it's now visible for other members to see and possibly chime in before I get a chance.

Welcome to the IronMagLabs forums pnumafan

I don't have time to reply right now, but I did approve the thread so it's now visible for other members to see and possibly chime in before I get a chance.

Awesome, thanks man. I love learning and would appreciate any info or suggestions.

Back