• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

STACKING MULTIPLE PHs GOOD? Or BAD?

Zach

Registered
Reaction score
about 6 or 7 months ago I took the super DMZ rx 3.0 stack and the results were amazing. However for my next one I was thinking about taking the same stack but this time add msten and epi andro to kind of maximize results and cut along with bulk. What I am asking is stacking these together a good or bad idea should I do it, would it be a waste of money prohormones and time, would it make the results a lot better? Thanks

Are you a teenager by any chance? Super-DMZ 3.0 already has M-Sten in it. Not to mention it's a moderately high dose... when methylsten hit the market 4 or 5 years ago it was only dosed at 4mg, and people were getting results with 8 -12mg. SDMZ 3.0 has 10mg M-Sten per capsule. Why do you think you need anymore than that? Are you by any chance in the range of 225 - 280lbs with <10% bodyfat?

I am 21 and weigh 215 and it isn't that I thought I needed the extra msten I thought it would give me a little extra and I would gain better results

I received your pm brother not sure it went through though, it's not showing in my sent box.

the sdmz actually is already a stack of 3 compounds, one of which after metabolized converts to two different steroids.. so essentially it's already a power stack of 4 ph/ designer steroids. A bigger dose doesn't necessarily mean more gains, your body has a limited number of androgen receptors and can only utilize the hormones that bind to them... Once you hit that limit, it doesn't matter what dose you take, the compounds effectiveness will not be increased. Furthermore, with every little increase in dose, you increase the stress on your body and experience more side effects. It's a game of risk Vs reward.

Try increasing your calorie intake and consuming at the minimum, 1.5 gallons of water daily while on cycle. The water inhale is a biggie on cycle. Try something like in the ball park of 350g protein, 275g Carbs, 120g Fats. The protein will be necessary for the increased intensity in the gym to help speed the repair and growth of muscle tissue. The carbs, however are primarily just to fuel your workouts and provide your muscles with energy. If possible, try not to consume any sugar except for post workout... This will make your body more sensitive to insulin (the most anabolic hormone on the planet). When utilizing sugar intake with your post workout... Meal, your natural insulin level will spike and allow you to utilize a greater amount of nutrients than normal.

The only other hormone that could be added beneficially would be Epi-Andro. It is actually my favorite product we have, especially dosed in excess of 300 - 400mg, however 200mg will work great too. It is very low on sides, can help promote lypolysis (fat loss), it increases muscle density and strength, it brings out vascularity by expelling subcutaneous water under the skin, improves libido, and helps with lethargy that many people experience from several hormones.

You can save the 4-Andro and the Ultra Male for a rainy day, such as stacked with osta in between cycles.

I'm not really sure I scratched the surface, but I'm on my phone at wut right now. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask via pm or in the thread you created

Back