• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Extend halo /4-andro 6 week cycle?

cheveli

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been running a standard 6 week cycle of halo 75mg with 4-andro 200mg. Since it usually takes 3 weeks for it to kick in I was thinking of extending to possibly another 2 weeks.

Do guys see any issues with this?

Also, if it's ok to extend, do I have to extended the PCT length as well, 6-->8 week PCT?

Any input will be appreciated

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

I've been running a standard 6 week cycle of halo 75mg with 4-andro 200mg. Since it usually takes 3 weeks for it to kick in I was thinking of extending to possibly another 2 weeks.

Do guys see any issues with this?

Also, if it's ok to extend, do I have to extended the PCT length as well, 6-->8 week PCT?

Any input will be appreciated

Thanks

Well, I don't like to advise a methyl to be run longer than 6 weeks, but if you decide to do it, just keep monitoring BP, stay on ACS, and stay hydrated. And an extended PCT never hurts.

I'll keep an eye on my BP on the last week of the 6week cycle to see how it's looking. If it looks ok I'll see if I extend.

How would I extend the PCT?

I'll keep an eye on my BP on the last week of the 6week cycle to see how it's looking. If it looks ok I'll see if I extend.

How would I extend the PCT?

Extending PCT would just mean extending your regular PCT doses an extra week or two..

So essentially add one or two weeks to the following :

Original plan for 6week halo /4-andro PCT:

Weeks 7 - 10
Clomid @ 50mg/ed OR Nolva @ 20mg/ed (prior to bed)

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed (prior to bed)

Ultra Male
1 cap ed (prior to bed)

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps ed (prior to bed)

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed (prior to bed)

Ultra Male
1 cap ed (prior to bed)

So add the extra two weeks to each section of the above if I wanted to do a 8week halo/4-andro cycle ?

So essentially add one or two weeks to the following :

Original plan for 6week halo /4-andro PCT:

Weeks 7 - 10
Clomid @ 50mg/ed OR Nolva @ 20mg/ed (prior to bed)

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed (prior to bed)

Ultra Male
1 cap ed (prior to bed)

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps ed (prior to bed)

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed (prior to bed)

Ultra Male
1 cap ed (prior to bed)

So add the extra two weeks to each section of the above if I wanted to do a 8week halo/4-andro cycle ?

You just don't need to extend the Ultra Male past 30 days (2 PCTs per bottle), everything else looks good.

Should i start/increase cardio in the last weeks of the cycle before pct or should I just wait till PCT ?

Should i start/increase cardio in the last weeks of the cycle before pct or should I just wait till PCT ?

For what, BP? Cardio is aways healthy, but make sure to maintain your cals for gains.

Kinda BP since mine is a bit high and being maintained by meds.

But I was also thinking just to reduce some of the existing fat prior to this cycle. Was just curious to see if during the cycle the body doesn't go catabolic if I started to go hard on the cardio while maintaining a clean diet with high protein.

Kinda BP since mine is a bit high and being maintained by meds.

But I was also thinking just to reduce some of the existing fat prior to this cycle. Was just curious to see if during the cycle the body doesn't go catabolic if I started to go hard on the cardio while maintaining a clean diet with high protein.

Well, if you're trying to cut, on cycle is when you want to do it (to maintain muscle mass), but cutting during PCT is almost a sure way to lose muscle. Stick to cutting on cycle, then try to just maintain during PCT while the body's recovering.

Since I'm extending the cycle two more weeks from the Feb 13th to the 27th, it's time for me to get into cardio mode then. Cueing up Rocky 5s "HEARTS ON FIRE".

Thinking on non lift days, 45-60 min.

Would love to, but concerned about my asthma. Maybe I can ease into it.

Perhaps try a small dose of clenbuterol prior to cardio, not for the fat burning or the anti-catabolism effects, but simply for your asthma and helping you breathe. Makes me feel like I can breathe like a racehorse, coupled with a hefty dose of citrulline for muscle endurance.. Makes cardio a breeze

I do have clen at home from awhile ago. Currently weighing 217lbs, how much should I dose?

The only part that sucks is that I usually workout after 7pm, so I would probably have to do really early cardio when taking Clen

I'll give it a shot in afternoon see how it affects me.

I think I should be OK on the BP since I won't be doing consecutively everyday.

Current lift schedule is:

Monday
Tuesday
Off
Thursday
Off
Saturday
Off

So on this extended cycle, was thinking of bumping the halo dosage to 100mg for the remaining two weeks starting tomorrow. Anyone see any potential issues with this?

Also , will this cause my bloodwork results to look weird? Going in next week for a follow up on my blood pressure. Keep in mind I've been keeping up on my advance cycle support and increased my water intake.

Any thoughts or opinions are appreciated.

Thanks

Back