• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Beginner cycle and PCT questions

koolbr0

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all,

I just started my first ever prohormone cycle and just had a few questions.
First, I wanted to keep it relatively simple for my first cycle. So I'm taking 2 caps of Epi andro/day and 4 caps of 4-Andro/day, in addition to 2 caps of the advanced cycle support each day. I am now just over a week in and truthfully am not feeling any different in the gym or with any gainz. Is this normal? Maybe I should increase dosage?

Also I was only planning this cycle to last 4 weeks since it is my first, and to get a gauge for how my body reacts. For PCT, I have clomid, econtrol, and a natty test booster comparable to ultra male on hand. I was considering doing 3 weeks of Clomid at 50mg per day followed by another 3 weeks of econtrol. However that is 6 weeks of PCT total to 4 weeks on cycle, is that overkill? Could I shorten the PCT to 4 weeks? And how would I break that down? 2 weeks Clomid and 2 weeks econtrol?

I'm also wondering if its realistic at all to run an Oral AAS like Turinabol or Anavar with 4 Andro as your base test, or if its better to stick in the prohormone realm at that point.

Thanks!

Increase the dose of the Epi-Andro to 4 caps, and increase over all cycle length to 6wks. These compounds can take upwards of 3wks to produce their full effect, however you should begin noticing effects by day 10 (if you're consuming a sufficient dose). 2 caps EA is simply too low imho. Don't worry about the length of your PCT so much, there's no rule about pct having to be equal in length to the cycle itself.. you will without a doubt be shut down from the cycle, if you NEED to shorten the pct run the AI and SERM stacked side by side.

Awesome, thanks Adrenolin! I'll bump up the Epi and order a few more bottles to get me through the 6 weeks. May have spoken too soon, past two workouts have felt phenomenal with great pumps.
Was 4Andro and EpiAndro not the most optimal to stack? When I was reading descriptions on the site it seemed like they would go together well, the 4 andro producing pumps and gains and the Epi keeping the gains dry, strength up, and inhibiting aromatization. But it seems like most ppl are using one or the other to help combat sides of other prohormones they take.

Back