• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super DMZ & Halo Stack Complete!

madtx32

Registered
Reaction score
Just wanted to drop a quick post about the stack I recently completed. First I was skeptical about these products but after reading a lot of the posts I decided to give it a shot. I decided to start a bulking cycle and ordered E-Control, Super DMZ and Halo Extreme...and WOW!!! I will never doubt products from IML!!! Thanks IML, you have completely won me over for life! Anyways, I also used J. Warfare and CEL Assist with this stack and I gained a total of 19lbs of lean mass and still dropped BF% by 3%! I ran a clean diet consisting of 4200 to 4500 cal/day and definitely saw improvements within a week! I did have a little bit of abdominal pain a day or two, but I think it was a lack of water for those specific days. I drank 1.5 gal a day minimum and had no problems. I did have to buy some Glucosomine for the joints, but other than that it was an awesome run! Here are some stats:

Incline DB Press (Before) = 110lbs @ 8 reps
Incline DB Press (After) = 180lbs @ 8 reps

Cable Tricep Pushdowns (Before) = 130lbs @ 6 reps
Cable Tricep Pushdowns (After) = 200lbs @ 8 reps

DB Curls (Before) = 35lbs each hand @ 6 reps
DB curls (After) = 55lbs each hand @ 6 reps

These stats are from the last set of the exercise. Sorry I don't have pics, but I will after my next cycle. I'm planning on hitting a DMZ/Metha-Drol stack in 8-weeks. Keep in mind, when I did this cycle I didn't just go all out popping supplements. I took the Super DMZ for two weeks and added in the Halo at that point. Once I finished up the DMZ I ran the Halo for another week afterwards. I ended up with some Halo left over and that's okay. I did get a little concerned at week 2 just for the fact that it felt like my arms were going to pop from the constant pump and hardness! Anyways, thanks again IML!!! You guys are great!;)

Sound like u had a very good run with dmz & halo..
Nice going bro..

I'm thinking my next stack will be nice as well. I've never taken the M-Drol Extreme, but I heard it is a great mass builder! I figure stacking that with DMZ I should put on another 15-20lbs. I have noticed since coming off this stack I have lost a bit of strength, but that's to be expected. It's hard to find the M-Drol Ex.

I'm thinking my next stack will be nice as well. I've never taken the M-Drol Extreme, but I heard it is a great mass builder! I figure stacking that with DMZ I should put on another 15-20lbs. I have noticed since coming off this stack I have lost a bit of strength, but that's to be expected. It's hard to find the M-Drol Ex.

Metha-drol extreme should never be stacked. It's VERY strong on its own.

Appriciate the feedback.

Thanks for letting me know! I don't want to end up hospitalized. Unfortunately I may have to go with another round of S-DMZ. Not that that is bad, I was really wanting to try the MD-Ex. It's like gold and can't find it anywhere. I saw IML was going to release more as of yesterday but I think I may have missed the bus and they are already out again...not sure though. But thanks for the feedback and advice guys. I'm really glad I got hooked up with a IML! Thanks again!

Back