• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Before the ban I used the Invasion Product

briankt1

Registered
Reaction score
Want someone help me find a stack that would be comparable to the Invasion product line? Seems to be close to the Ultra Male Rx and Dmz stack? Just do not want to start a new product and then have it unavailable. The boost from the testosterone increase was very good and noticeable immediately. Gained 10 lbs in a cycle. Btw new to supplements and am a healthy 42 yr old male.

These products do not increase testosterone, they suppress it

The Invasion or the DMZ and Ultra? Like I said I am new to the supplement market. Not really sure how it worked but it did. I did order the Stack with DMZ 3.0, 4 Ando, Ultra Male, E control. Any suggestions or tips?

sorry if this is a duplicate, but i dont think i posted it correctly. both products suppress? Sorry I am a novice when it come to supplements, I am very good a following directions though. I have hit a plateau without them. I may not understand the science behind it yet. Do you have any suggestions as I have purchased the DMZ 3.0 stack. I am going to increase my proteins to 270g a day and 400 complex carbs, with about 190oz of water. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Back