• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Fat burner

andrew12

Registered
Reaction score
I understand that most people say you can lose weight by yourself and I totally believe in that but whenever I take a fat burner I feel it helps motivate me. I am curious what everyone thinks is a great fat burner on the market. I saw some bad reviews on the lean fuel extreme. I'd rather post this then look it up because I feel like I don't get a honest response. Thanks

Proper nutrition and cardio are the only real "fat burners" after that's dialed in you can use products like lean fuel extreme.

I understand that most people say you can lose weight by yourself and I totally believe in that but whenever I take a fat burner I feel it helps motivate me. I am curious what everyone thinks is a great fat burner on the market. I saw some bad reviews on the lean fuel extreme. I'd rather post this then look it up because I feel like I don't get a honest response. Thanks

Honestly lean fuel extreme is a good product. Look at the ingredient profile. It can act as a thermo and stim and it can decrease bodyfat for sure. I have clients run it, smaller dosages more often.

Problem with fat burners, is often they are used by obese people who are not structured and disciplined or involved in exercise to begin with. They expect a magic pill. Jack and the beanstalk style. So they continue to eat the same crap, take the product, barely exercise, and they might lose a lb or two..give up and give the product a bad review.

I see it all the time. I have had fat clients say clen doesn't work, meanwhile they are eating triple whoppers and training at planet fitness 2x per week for 30mins. You will never see a well versed person complain about a strong fat burner, because they know that they ONLY work, "in addition" to exercise and diet.

Lean fuel is legit. So is ECA and so are alot of other options.

Back