• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Osta rx

Dmz

Registered
Reaction score
Just looking for some information on detection time for Osta rx. I have found very conflicted information online. Some say that it is not detectable in urine others say it is but have no time line as for how long it is able to be detected. Any and all help would be appreciated thanks!

It would be very unusual for someone to test for this. I agree with adrenolin. I would find out if its even being tested for first.

Assuming that they would test for it by urinalysis any idea on the detection time?

Assuming that they would test for it by urinalysis any idea on the detection time?

Depends on how sophisticated the test is. Very expensive tests could probably identify it for weeks or even months. They must disclose to you the type of testing so just ask brother.

Just wondering how sensitive a typical NPC event would test for

Many times its just a lie detector test. Might be worth it to ask.

I've emailed a few promoters about urinalysis testing in their shows and only was told "if you can buy it otc at places like gnc or bb.com you can use it" and my personal favorite "I have no clue what supplements you're talking about but I would recommend that you stick with our sponsors supplements." (Makers of DMZ and other PH were the sponsors for the show) so just looking for some reliable information

Back