• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Iml products are second to none

Trailphoenix03

Registered
Reaction score
I just wanted to say that I love these products. I'm about to finish my second cycle of epitren and epiandro and I couldn't be happier. I'm feeling and looking better than ever. Cannot wait for the next cycle. I haven't decided yet on what to run but I am excited either way. I've got two bottles of everything except for smdz. Thanks IML for being legit!

Thank you for the feedback brother. Everyone at IML works very hard to provide the most hardcore products on the market.

I just wanted to say that I love these products. I'm about to finish my second cycle of epitren and epiandro and I couldn't be happier. I'm feeling and looking better than ever. Cannot wait for the next cycle. I haven't decided yet on what to run but I am excited either way. I've got two bottles of everything except for smdz. Thanks IML for being legit!
Right on, man! And pick up some SDMZ 3.0 while you still can!

I agree. Great products, fast shipping, helpful moderators. Positive experience all around.

I definitely want to grab some while I have a chance. I'm probably going to when I order ultramale and cycle support.

I definitely want to grab some while I have a chance. I'm probably going to when I order ultramale and cycle support.
Cool; we won't be making anymore SDMZ or M-STEN so grab what you can. ..and don't forget your discount! ;)

I placed my order today, it shipped within 45 minutes! That's more than impressive.

Back