• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

First run with Halo Extreme

steve56

Registered
Reaction score
Here are some stats

27 yrs old trained and competed drug free ...this is the first PH/DS i have ever taken so basically life time drug free

5'7 180 lbs

Cycle is looking like this

Halo extreme - 50/50/75/75/75/75
With coq10, milk thistle, Nac

PCT:

Clomid -75/50/50/25/25
HcGenerate
DAA
Creatine Mono
Vitamin C bumped to 3-4 g and Cissus added for cortisol control

I have Osta-RX thinking of adding it in at 3 weeks into PCT and running it for 8 weeks

First week on cycle
3 lbs up pumps in the gym are amazing ...really loving this

Tracking blood pressure as well..yesterday it was 112/55 resting heart rate 59 bpm

Here are some current pics

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341240448.775270.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341240469.974654.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341240489.864911.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341240506.918110.jpg

Any suggestions or input from the experts on here would def be appreciated!! Always looking to learn

Here are some stats

27 yrs old trained and competed drug free ...this is the first PH/DS i have ever taken so basically life time drug free

5'7 180 lbs

Cycle is looking like this

Halo extreme - 50/50/75/75/75/75
With coq10, milk thistle, Nac

PCT:

Clomid -75/50/50/25/25
HcGenerate
DAA
Creatine Mono
Vitamin C bumped to 3-4 g and Cissus added for cortisol control

I have Osta-RX thinking of adding it in at 3 weeks into PCT and running it for 8 weeks

Would deff add in fish oil. Pretty aggressive on first run but screw let's go for it. I would throw in osta at the two week mark, tom for eight weeks for better gains results. Next time if your going to run for six, the cyano/halo combo works wonders!

Chest, Shoulder training today
Workout Designed by John Meadows

Hammer Incline Press- 4 x 12-8 rep range then 1 drop set

Slight incline smith Press- 5 sets pyramiding up until you reach a weight where u can only get 4-5 reps ....Hit 315 for 4 reps (wasn't getting anything close to that 2 weeks ago

Flat barbell Press- rest pause sets ( set of 5 rack it 20 sec break set of 4 rack it 20 sec break, set of 3 ...Thats 1 set ...did 4 total sets

Machine flyes - 3 x 8

Chest stretch

Seated nautilus side lateral- 3 x 10 with training partner pushing down on the eccentric portion of the rep...4 set was the entire stack 50 half and quarter reps

Wide grip Smith machine press- only coming down to the forehead 3 x8 45 sec rest in between sets

cable rear laterals- 3 x 25

Holy fucking pump

Nice work....i would start the osta rx with your pct...keep in mind ostarx is a sarm....not a aas...it has limited to zero suppressive effects....so it will not cause any conflict with your pct....im currently running osta rx with other peds to see its effect.....cyano/halo would be a nice next cycle.....

Nice work....i would start the osta rx with your pct...keep in mind ostarx is a sarm....not a aas...it has limited to zero suppressive effects....so it will not cause any conflict with your pct....im currently running osta rx with other peds to see its effect.....cyano/halo would be a nice next cycle.....

Thanks bro! Yea i haven't started Osta yet...i was thinking of starting it halfway through my pct and then running it solo for a bit afterwards as well....or should i just run it at the beginning of the pct and fuck it

In for the run, your starting with a solid foundation!!

Keep rocking bro.

4669a6b9-54da-6ffa.jpg

Really starting to fill out and get those nasty pumps

Got it kickin.....

Feeling fucking great!! Full and pumped all day long

Up almost 6 lbs in 2 weeks! Will post some update pics sometime this weekend

4669a6b9-e0f5-630b.jpg

Pic from last night....183 this morning

Ridiculous triceps, Steve. Glad you're enjoying the Halo Extreme.

Just finished a four-week run at only 2 caps per day and still hit a PR on squat and added a hundred lbs. to my leg press number.

Thanks Curt!! Strength has really been going up with every workout...stamina is amazing too

Lookin great!!!

Keep rockin it bro

Man dude your triceps are sick. When I grow up I want to be just like you. :cool:

Looking good man.

Man dude your triceps are sick. When I grow up I want to be just like you. :cool:

Looking good man.

Lol....i'm really nothing special bro... just trying my best taking it one meal and one workout at a time and enjoying the journey ..crossing over to the NPC next yr so i have my work cut out for me...I appreciate the kind words though man!

Weight is really starting to climb now ...up 7.5 lbs in 17 days...diet is very clean except for 1 weekly cheat meal

Blood pressure is actually lower since starting ...it was 108/53 yesterday

Here's the diet

Meal 1 - 8 egg whites, 3 whole eggs, 2 slices Ezekiel toast (cinnamon raisin), 34 g carbs coming from oats, 4 fish oils

Meal 2 - 5 oz chicken, 7.5 oz yam, 1.5 tbs almond butter

Meal 3 - 5 oz chicken, 9.5 oz yam, 1 tbs mac nut oil

Meal 4 - pwo 30 g whey isolate, 100 g carbs from white rice

Meal 5 - 6 oz 96/4 ground beef, 1 cup spinach, 1 tbs mac nut oil, 1 apple

**** 1 scoop of fiber before bed

I also supplement with 6 g bcaa's between meals and 12 g pre workout

Looking good steve....

Yeah buddy! You know I will be following this one. What's the plans for contests? Maybe early 2013?

Yeah buddy! You know I will be following this one. What's the plans for contests? Maybe early 2013?

Thanks man! The plan is grow until early march and then diet for a late summer early fall show...Training has been great really looking forward to my transition to the NPC

I'm up 16 lbs since my show 8 weeks ago...10 of those lbs have been the last month

Current diet looks like this 240 g pro,320 g carbs, 90 g fats

Took this pic in the am before cardio

4669a6b9-f3d8-c455.jpg

Back