• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Msten for women

tony1354142

Registered
Reaction score
My wife an I are into fitness and I'm the only one who's ever been chemically enhanced. Run AAS for years and recently dipped into some of the hard hitting prohormones. I've ran MSTEN at 30mg and 40 on the back end. My question is, how safe would it be for my wife, who is now over the cardio phase and wants to pack on some muscle, to run and at what dose do some recommend.

She's not looking for feakish look and I'm worried about virility ( male characteristics ) I would have had her on anavar but what for. Shit doesn't add any muscle in my opinion. Just allows u to keep what u got while doing intense cardio. I'm mainly worried about signs of virility and recommended dosage. Any women with any methylated experience I'd appreciate

Halo huh. Halo was banned .. Might as well go anavar

Halo huh. Halo was banned .. Might as well go anavar
I wasn't aware of your resources, if you're able to obtain legitimate oxandrolone. But yeah, if you can get some good var, then 5 - 10mg max for your lady

I have seen gals do very well with 10-15mg var daliy OR 1 cap Halo Extreme daily OR 2 caps Osta daily.

M-STEN may be a bit aggressive for a gal.

My wife an I are into fitness and I'm the only one who's ever been chemically enhanced. Run AAS for years and recently dipped into some of the hard hitting prohormones. I've ran MSTEN at 30mg and 40 on the back end. My question is, how safe would it be for my wife, who is now over the cardio phase and wants to pack on some muscle, to run and at what dose do some recommend.

She's not looking for feakish look and I'm worried about virility ( male characteristics ) I would have had her on anavar but what for. Shit doesn't add any muscle in my opinion. Just allows u to keep what u got while doing intense cardio. I'm mainly worried about signs of virility and recommended dosage. Any women with any methylated experience I'd appreciate

I've made some very nice gains running anavar at no more than 10mg per day. If she's looking to increase muscle mass then her overall plan will have to be geared towards that- higher calories, reduce cardio, lift heavy, adequate recovery. She will probably notice increase in strength 1st, body composition will change but she will have to get over the fact that she may not look as lean as she would like too. Once she moves into a cutting phase the muscle built over the cycle will be much more apparent.

If she goes with the Var bridging with Osta and adding HMB, along with proper nutrition and not over training, will help to keep most of the gains made.

Back