• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Up halo dose from 75 to 100 last two weeks?

cheveli

Registered
Reaction score
So I extended my halo/4-andro cycle from 6 to 8 weeks. Currently doing 200mg of 4-andro and 75mg of halo. I was thinking of bumping the halo dosage to 100mg for the remaining two weeks starting today since I've done the 75mg dosage last cycle. Anyone see any potential issues with this?

Going in next week for a follow up on my blood pressure. Will this cause my bloodwork results to look weird if taken during these two weeks?bKeep in mind I've been keeping up on my advance cycle support and increased my water intake.

Thanks

Any thoughts or opinions are appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I extended my halo/4-andro cycle from 6 to 8 weeks. Currently doing 200mg of 4-andro and 75mg of halo. I was thinking of bumping the halo dosage to 100mg for the remaining two weeks starting today since I've done the 75mg dosage last cycle. Anyone see any potential issues with this?

Going in next week for a follow up on my blood pressure. Will this cause my bloodwork results to look weird if taken during these two weeks?bKeep in mind I've been keeping up on my advance cycle support and increased my water intake.

Thanks

Any thoughts or opinions are appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't like running methyls longer than 6 weeks, so I especially wouldn't up the dose for an 8 week run. And yeah, I wouldn't expect great bloods on an extended methyl cycle.

Back