• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Good God

rinod72

Registered
Reaction score
I was one of the guys (Heavy Iron was talking about) who bought a handful of PH's a few months back and had no clue the ban was coming. Now I am paying 20-30$ more for whatever product I want.

Son of a bitch.....

57973470.jpg

I was one of the guys (Heavy Iron was talking about) who bought a handful of PH's a few months back and had no clue the ban was coming. Now I am paying 20-30$ more for whatever product I want.

Son of a bitch.....

All I can really tell you brother is stock up on sdmz and m-sten while you can, once they sell out, and they will be very very soon... They will be permanently discontinued from production.

All I can really tell you brother is stock up on sdmz and m-sten while you can, once they sell out, and they will be very very soon... They will be permanently discontinued from production.
This!

Appreciate it, besides wanting to complain aloud and to complete strangers whose posts I read from time to time, nothing more and nothing less is expected out if my post.

It's a sad day when a grown man can't shed tears.

Back