• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

New SUPER DMZ

muscle23

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I recently purchased the newer SUPER DMZ with the ingredient that is supposed to convert to tren. I also have two bottles of superdrol. I have experience with a 4 week HAVOC cycle which I took when I was 19 (way to young I know) I had great gains however my bloodwork post cycle was bad (high liver values, low test, high bad cholestrol, high creatinine in blood), luckily I went back a few weeks after for another check up and everything went back to normal. During the HAVOC cycle I also had far worse acne and hair shedding then superdrol. I am assuming havoc is more androgenic then superdrol? I also have done one 3 week superdrol cycle which I didn't have any issues with (go figure). Is the new SUPER DMZ stronger then superdrol? I am now 24 years old and I have been thinking about stacking the two together, would this make a good stack? I know the old SUPER DMZ has superdrol and dymethazine, will the added compound in the newer SUPER DMZ make this over kill? What would be a good dosing protocol? 2 SUPER DMZ a day AM/PM plus 10 mg PM of superdrol or 20mg AM/PM of superdrol a day for 3-4 weeks? Would it be better to just take either super drol or super DMZ solo? I dont want to go overkill. Does anyone have any experience stacking the two? I am 5'9 178 pound 6% bodyfat. I have letro, a-dex, and clomid on hand however since neither aromatize i shouldnt need the first two correct? Is it optimal to take DAA while on cycle to prevent some shutdown? Thanks

What's wrong with the first version of Super DMZ? I noticed that they are about to releaze version 2.0. I need to know because I have an unused bottle of the original version and will be using it soon.

Nothing is wrong with it. Superdrol was just banned by FDA so they could no longer make the original.

Superdrol may be banned soon but its technically still legal. May not be for much longer though.

Original SDMZ is fantastic. I have a few bottles set aside myself =)

Heavy, what would you recommend on a cycle of Super Dmz 2.0 and Deca-Drol? I haven't taken S-Dmz yet and I'm really looking forward to it, already have the bottle of Deca and I'm really just wondering what I /can do to get the best out of my cycle. I eat clean, exercise as often as I can but it's always extremely intense, and I just got off my Cyano/Halo cycle.

Back