• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

1- Andro who is running this!!!

WesleyInman

Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone on the forum currently running this??

If so, what are you running, what dosage??

To anyone who has run this in the past, what were your experiences with this product??

Thank you in advance!!!

about to run it in a month during my cut, stacked with epi-andro

I've ran it a couple time at 4 caps a day. Ran it a year ago along side epi-andro (8 caps) and 4-andro (4 caps). Absolutely amazing stack. I tried it last summer with m-sten and 4-andro and towards the end of the cycle the lethargy was killing me- even with an ECA.

I've ran it a couple time at 4 caps a day. Ran it a year ago along side epi-andro (8 caps) and 4-andro (4 caps). Absolutely amazing stack. I tried it last summer with m-sten and 4-andro and towards the end of the cycle the lethargy was killing me- even with an ECA.
Yeah, best not to stack 1-Andro with a methyl due to the lethargy; it always seems fine with non-methyls though (other Andros, Osta).

I tried this last year, 2 a day for 30 days. Didn't stack it, just 1-andro. I hated it haha. I felt extreme lethargy and low libido. I've used plenty of other products from IML with great success, but this man it really sucked for me! Didn't notice any recomp or strength gains. Just felt terrible, was glad once I was done with PCT.

I have ran it 3 time sI think and the higher the dose the better. I would run it a lot more but the price holds me back. Probably the compound I recommend most to bros wanting to try ph/ds/aas for the first time. Never had any sides from it.

I have ran it 3 time sI think and the higher the dose the better. I would run it a lot more but the price holds me back. Probably the compound I recommend most to bros wanting to try ph/ds/aas for the first time. Never had any sides from it.
Right on!

Back