• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Pre-contest diets and Keto diet

Trailphoenix03

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Everyone, I am finally getting back into things fully and will be competing in July finally. I'm liked to hear what kind of meal plans you all use when cutting. My biggest obstacle is always the last few pounds that hold on around my obliques. Right now I am 179 5'8. What would a keto diet meal plan look like for me if I were to give it a run?

I am also losing weight in these days and i have read lot about keto diet. this is very good diet program and my friend has done this. It shows good results in a month only. I think everyone should try this diet program.

Hey Everyone, I am finally getting back into things fully and will be competing in July finally. I'm liked to hear what kind of meal plans you all use when cutting. My biggest obstacle is always the last few pounds that hold on around my obliques. Right now I am 179 5'8. What would a keto diet meal plan look like for me if I were to give it a run?

I do keto yearly it's not for everyone, you can cut well on it and even bulk (hard to make size quick)
there are so many ways to the same result if u can tolerate carbs then stick with it but if u are addicted to carbs like I am or look at carbs and get fat then keto can help! It blunts my hunger after I'm adapted in about a week or 2.I just had a house party didn't even crave chips cake or 80 dollars worth if pizza sitting there I measured out my pumpkin seeds and ate my hardboiled eggs

You will be weaker if u go high volume if you going for strength like I do when I cut then you will feel like the hulk after you are adapted, don't do extreme amounts of hit cardio just walk fast and when u feel like you haven't lost weight in a few weeks u have to carb up to keep your lepin in check I eat up to a 1000 grams if I want but then I feel bloated lol for 3 days then I usually lose more weight and feel fuller eating cleaner carbs spaced out will yield best results but like I stated I'm addicted to them so my carb tank is empty so I snap out and supercompensate my muscles. I workout hard then eat cereal bagels pizza sometimes depends but u want to keep fat lower on your carb up day and protein I wrote Alot and not very much punctuation but you'll get the idea

In the end eat fatty meats
green leafy veggies
some nuts and seeds
and lots a natural cheese n bacon
porkrind instead of chips

I do keto yearly it's not for everyone, you can cut well on it and even bulk (hard to make size quick)
there are so many ways to the same result if u can tolerate carbs then stick with it but if u are addicted to carbs like I am or look at carbs and get fat then keto can help! It blunts my hunger after I'm adapted in about a week or 2.I just had a house party didn't even crave chips cake or 80 dollars worth if pizza sitting there I measured out my pumpkin seeds and ate my hardboiled eggs

You will be weaker if u go high volume if you going for strength like I do when I cut then you will feel like the hulk after you are adapted, don't do extreme amounts of hit cardio just walk fast and when u feel like you haven't lost weight in a few weeks u have to carb up to keep your lepin in check I eat up to a 1000 grams if I want but then I feel bloated lol for 3 days then I usually lose more weight and feel fuller eating cleaner carbs spaced out will yield best results but like I stated I'm addicted to them so my carb tank is empty so I snap out and supercompensate my muscles. I workout hard then eat cereal bagels pizza sometimes depends but u want to keep fat lower on your carb up day and protein I wrote Alot and not very much punctuation but you'll get the idea

In the end eat fatty meats
green leafy veggies
some nuts and seeds
and lots a natural cheese n bacon
porkrind instead of chips

One one thing that would help is gear. I highly recommend. H-as.pharma@Safe-mail.net great prices and fast shipping.

Back