• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Day 15 msten, nothing

Machmood

Registered
Reaction score
I am currently running 600mg of test a week and 40mg of msten a day. I'm on day 15 and so far absolutely nothing. Upped my cals slightly, so up 1 lb but that's just due to diet. No pumps, no Strength, no visible difference in composition. I planned on really upping my cals after 2 weeks when the msten was really kicking in but now I'm hesitant to wait another week. Is this normal, does it take this long usually?? Starting to think the ph is a bust and should of went with good ole dbol

edit: I am actually feeling it. horrible indigestion, loss of appetite, and lethargy

Idk your prior history, perhaps you've fried your androgen receptor's, and need to cycle off or cruise for a while. M-Sten and many others ph/ds can take upwards of 3 weeks, having said that, many still tend to notice M-Sten's effects by day 10. It's a drier compound without bloat, so it doesn't compare well to a watery gainer like dbol.. closer in comparison to tbol. Ftr, you shouldn't be experiencing lethargy (the appetite is hit or miss, some get lose it on orals, some don't), not with 600mg test, by day 15 it's already exerted it's effects as well... if it's a ugl or homebrew you may want to get some labs to verify the potency of the test. Curious what kind of supports you're running?

First cycle, long time trt. Test is straight from CVS , so that's no prob. Should prob feel tnat kick in soon. I'll give it another week and report back. At 4 caps a day just figured id feel something

The Test cyp I expect to feel it week 4, but the msten I was under the impression week 2 you should be In full effect

It definitely sounds odd, BUT...on that amount of anabolics, along with sufficient cals and lifting, I have a feeling it'll suddenly kick in during the 3rd or 4th week.

Back