• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

PH's & Growth + Halo/Super DMZ Stack advice

Vicious

Registered
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but growth plates are fused from estrogen, right?
What would be a way to prevent estrogen completely, if possible?

Anyway, my question is if the PH does not convert to estrogen, or you prevent it from converting to estrogen, does it still stunt growth in terms of the plates?

Also, I purchased the Super DMZ/Halo stack.
I plan on cycling Halo 1-2 weeks before DMZ and then add DMZ to the mix (see how my body reacts)
This is what my run should look like.

Halo Extreme
Super-DMZ Rx - (1st batch I believe, 5mg Estradiene dion 3-keta, 15mg [17beta-hydroxy] [2Alpha, 17beta-dimethyl] [5alpha-androstan 3-one azine]
Ultra Male Rx
Anabolic-Matrix Rx
Advanced Cycle Support
E-Control Rx

6 week cycle

First 2 weeks:
Halo Extreme - 3 caps daily

Next 4 weeks:
Halo Extreme - 3 caps daily
Super-DMZ Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

LAST 4 WEEKS:
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

I take a Multi Vitamin 2x a day (AM/PM), Fish oil, Milk Thistle, Hawthorn Berries, ZMA & a Complex B Vitamin regularly.

Anything I need to change? Any recommendations/suggestions?

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
I dont have answer to any of your other questions but that's the newest batch of super DMZ not the 1st batch of super DMZ with superdrol. Also that's a pretty stout cycle at 6 weeks of halo drol + four weeks of super dmz I think a SERM during PCT is a good idea, at the very least have it on hand.

What SERM do you recommend/where can I get one?
Also, I'm a bit confused on the SERM/SARM term.
I probably should had looked into it more, but I know OSTA Rx is a SARM, is this different from a SERM?

If I'm running a cycle, I want to do it right. Worse case scenario, I'll hold off on starting until I get my hands on one. If someone could show me where to take the SERM during the cycle that would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thanks in advance guys.

I plan on buying a bunch of IML T shirts and recommending their products if the cycle treats me well. Really looking forward to this!

Yes the reduction of e2 too low can stunt growth...cycle might be a bit heavy....serm will be need...i recommend clomid and dont know where you can get it...pretty sure you can.find it on the internet...serm is a selective estrogen receptor modulator....it mimics estrogen in the the body in certain tissues and opposes it in others...as for males it opposes it in the ones we are concerned about.....

Yes the reduction of e2 too low can stunt growth...cycle might be a bit heavy....serm will be need...i recommend clomid and dont know where you can get it...pretty sure you can.find it on the internet...serm is a selective estrogen receptor modulator....it mimics estrogen in the the body in certain tissues and opposes it in others...as for males it opposes it in the ones we are concerned about.....

Solid advice. Make sure you have everything before you start this one bro.

Thanks guys, I can do nolva or clomid thanks to another member.

70 ML per container, 35mg/ml clomid
50 ML per container, 20mg/ml nolva

Or

60 ML, 20mg/ml nolva for 8$ more

I read mixed reviews of clomid and nolva.. both are kinda up in the air.

I would choose clomid over nolva if your picking between the 2...

i know nolva reduces the IGF-1 but does clomid do anything like that?

I received the package on Saturday. Weight is up from 155 to 158 & I'm looking slightly more cut every day.
I'm running
Halo 3x/day
ACS 2x/day
UMRx 1x/day
AMRx 2x/day
for 2 weeks, then adding in Super DMZ for 4.

I also take Milk Thistle, Hawthorn Berries, Complex Vitamin B, Multi Vitamin, & Fish oil.

Thanks for the heads up guys. I went with Clomid.

clomid does sound better then. Do you ever use adex for estrogen suppression while on a cycle?
Vicious, i ended up with 10+ pounds from mine and i end this friday.

Halo & Cyano or Halo & DMZ?
I'm aiming for atleast 15. The Halo is giving me great energy and pumps, keeping my shit rock hard and I don't feel fatigue what so ever.
The next day I'm sore as hell too, which is a feeling I've missed. >:D

Really looking forward to what the DMZ does.

i got 10 from halo and cyano but thinkin im gonna do what youre doing next cycle...

There ya go, I'm debating on trying DMZ 2.0 or picking up some methadrol extreme for my next cycle. I read in one of the threads this formula of DMZ is comparable to Cyano so I'm not going to make up my mind yet. But so far I am enjoying what IML produced.

Back