• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SDMZ 2.0 run with Test Cyp????

eatmorepossum

Registered
Reaction score
It's been a while since I have been on the forums of IML/BSL. Hoping to get some feedback from the heavy hitters, once again.

I am 53yrs old. 242 lbs... and powerlift -- my routine is Wendler 5/3/1. Diet isn't clean--not entering any BB competitions. I have done many cycles of Methadrol; S-DMZ 2.0; Epi-Andro, Osta, Trenabol, 4-Andro...you name it, If it came from IML or BSL, I have cycled it. Always ended with PCT with research clomid, Ultra-Male, E-Control, etc and waited a few months before another cycle. The shit just works... i did have to go onto Lipitor last year--I think my bloodwork scared the doc with the cholosterol. I think the prohormones had a lot to do with that--but that is beside the point.

This past monday, I was able to go the "legal" TRT route and get put onto Test Cyp at 200mg per week, along with HCG and Anti-Estrogen. This first cycle is 20 weeks. This is just the therapudic dosage of course and not anywhere near a body-builder dosage of up to 750mg - 1000mg per week. However, I would like to maximize this Test Cyp cycle with IML and/or BSL prohormones and/or products. I have 3 bottles of SDMZ-2, and a bottle of Decadrol that I'd like to use with this cycle.

What I am asking is...would combining SDMZ 2.0 with the 200mg of Test Cyp per week even be optimal -- or -- would the androgen receptors be totally saturated already?
I was researching a SDMZ 2.0 at 3 per day for weeks 1-4....then, switch to Decadrol for weeks 5 - 8...then, back to SDMZ 2.0 for 9 - 12, you get the idea...methylated, then non-methylated, etc.... At the end of the 20-week Test Cyp Cycle will either PCT, or may continue with the TRT after blood work with the doc.

My goal: to put on as much muscle mass as possible for a 53-year old...

Any advise from the forum appreciated... what do you think about adding SDMZ?

Hey Va neighbor. Long time no see!

That's actually quite a high therapeutic dose, that will put your levels very high in terms of the normal range. That said, for body building purposes, it's not a lot by any means, most average gym goers who cycle dose their test between 500 - 1000/wk. Some even above 1500mg/wk.

Since you're now on TRT, you don't need to worry about pct anymore. After a blast of test at say 400 for 20 wks and some orals, you simply lower your testosterone dosage back to therapeutic prescribed dosages.

Great to hear from you, Adren. Deal is, doc only prescribed enough Test Cyp for 20 weeks at 200mg (I wish I could do 400+mg!). So, trying to augment that 200mg/week T dosage with IML/BSL products to get best androgenic effects as possible. Would SDMZ 2.0 running at 2 pills daily do any good--or are the androgen receptors already saturated with the Depo-Test????

Thanks, EMP

Back