• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

question about stacking

busguy

Registered
Reaction score
I am currently on day 10 of using super DMZ 3.0 and was wondering if there is anything else I can stack along with this that would be safe to help aid even more in gains? I am currently using a cycle support for liver and some taurine for back pumps but so far haven't had any back pumps.

Also I was wondering if when I stop using my cycle of super dmz 3.0 will I loose size if I continue to workout?

Thanks adrenolin. I was also wondering if when I stop using the product will I loose size or will I keep it if I continue to workout?

Thanks adrenolin. I was also wondering if when I stop using the product will I loose size or will I keep it if I continue to workout?
you may lose a few lbs of intracellular water and intramuscular glycogen... Due to this it is likely you won't have the some intensity capability or strength in the gym as compared to when you were on the cycle. Regardless, if you continue eating properly and training hard and consistently, you won't lose any lean muscle mass. A proper PCT will pay a big role in helping to hold onto your new mass.

Is the 4 android also a legal supplement that won't show on DOT drug testing? I'm still paranoid as hell about taking the dmz 3.0 and getting called in for a drug test.

Is the 4 android also a legal supplement that won't show on DOT drug testing? I'm still paranoid as hell about taking the dmz 3.0 and getting called in for a drug test.

They would have to test you for steroids specifically to fail.

Back