• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hypothyroidism and Prohormones

RyanIsASnitch

Registered
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could give me some input for my girlfriend. She is wanting to try Halo for her, but unfortunately was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism. how would that stack effect her and how should she go about PH's?
-thanks
Ryan

Did her doc prescribe her anything for her thyroid?

T4 or T3 are fine with PH's like Halo for Her.

She's been taking Levothyroxin 88 mcg for years to correct it, so she's always been really careful with anything like this. What does T4 and T3 mean?

Levothyroxine, also L -thyroxine or T 4, is a synthetic form of thyroid hormone.

Perfectly fine for her to take Halo for Her.

If she's on t3 a prohormone would be an awesome addition. T3 without anabolics will most certainly cause a very catabolic environment for her. Aas or Ph's will most certainly help combat muscle wasting.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

I'm currently taking levothyroxine 200 mcg and was wondering if taking Super DMZ 3 would have any serious effects with that

I have hypothyroid (hashimotos) as well, and I have never experienced any bad effects from any IML product in regards to my thyroid. As long as her t4 does is correct, she essentially no different than anyone else.

Back