• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Looking for Cycle Recommendation

bigmac2232

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I stocked up on M-Sten, SDMZ, Epi andro and decadrol and Im looking for a recommendation of what to run next. This will be my 5th cycle

IML Cycle history
Ive run SDMZ solo for 4 weeks with great results
Ive run M-Sten with Tren for 4 weeks with good results but felt bloated

Im 6'6" about 228 right now

At the end of my SDMZ cycle I was around 240.

Im looking to gain lean mass. Thinking of SDMZ and Epi andro? SDMZ and Epi andro 2 caps per day.(I only have 1 bottle of epi)

Diet is currently better than ever as I order pre made paleo meals.

let me know your thoughts!

4 caps epiandro is what I would do
I wish I could but I only have 1 bottle of epi andro and dont feel like buying more. Im looking at doing this

CYCLE
Weeks 1 - 4
Super-DMZ 3.0
2 caps daily

Epi-Andro
2 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
4 caps daily

PCT
Weeks 5 - 8
Nolvadex
1mL [20mg] daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Weeks 8 - 10
E-Control
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

hey guys i also need a good cycle recommendation i was thinking running SDMZ 3.o, Osta shreed, epi andro, 1 andro, ultra male RX,cycle support, E-control, and nitro 4 let me know what you guys think?

hey guys i also need a good cycle recommendation i was thinking running SDMZ 3.o, Osta shreed, epi andro, 1 andro, ultra male RX,cycle support, E-control, and nitro 4 let me know what you guys think?
Don't know your goal, but that's definitely overkill. For bulking SDMZ will work great, as will Osta/Epi-Andro for cutting.

Back