• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Potential Gyno

BigMan

Registered
Reaction score
Hey all -

To give you some background. I finished a halo extreme/4 andro cycle 2/19/2015. Immediately following the cycle i started a PCT that looks as follows:

Week 1-4 Ironmagresearch Liquid Nolva - 20mg/day
Week 1-6 Ultra Male - 1 per day
Week 4-6 E-Control - 3 per day
Week 1-6 ACS - 2 per day

I am on my last few weeks of PCT and have developed very mild Gyno under my right nipple. It is sensitive and is a little mass.

I am curious as to why this happened considering the stack is very mild in itself and Halo Extreme doesn't aromatize. Does this mean my IML Research Chem was not effective? Is it a bad product? and I am sure I followed everything to a T.

I purchased more tamox and clomid from Extremepeptides just in case IMR isn't legit.

Thanks

Any advise will help.

That is a bit concerning considering you used Ironmag Research Chems. Maybe they sent you some "bunk" Nolva? Which i doubt what who knows.

I'll let the experts comment.

Interesting to hear. Was there nothing there before at all? I'm currently on my PCT and just finished my Nolva, and am now just doing ACS and e-control. I thought perhaps that you didn't run e-control 2 weeks past Nolva so maybe there was estrogen rebound, but I see that isn't the case...

I know Halo Extreme isn't usually that prone to side effects as it's a milder compound. What's your body fat at? It could be some fatty tissue or something. I've had some gyno or something under both sides of my chest since I was younger (probably from puberty) and I was always a little chubby. Since dropping to 10% BF I noticed they have gotten significantly smaller.

However, if this is totally new and there was nothing there before, idk what to say. I'm also using IMR Liquid Nolva so I'll keep you posted if I experience any sides.

My body fat is around 12%. 5'7 and 165 pounds.

Yeah i just found it odd. I am not too worried, just curious as to why this occurred.

Let me know how your Nolva goes...what PH did you take?

All these threads need to stop talking about Using research chems in cycles, etc..

These companies sell products for RESEARCH purposes ONLY..and you guys are abusing these and bringing negative attention to the people who use these for controlled studies.

Anyone who continues to discuss illegal use will be banned.

Sorry Wes, is there anyway I can edit my post? Doesn't seem to be letting me.

Sorry Wes, is there anyway I can edit my post? Doesn't seem to be letting me.

No man, its ok. I know you don't mean any harm. You cannot edit them. Thank you for the apology. I am most concerned with new members posting such info..it seems very suspicious.

Back