• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Fat Loss Stack Help

BossMan621

Registered
Reaction score
My diet is clean, I've lost about 35 lbs so far this year, my body fat is down to 16%, but I cant seem to lose anymore.

Debating between the Extreme Cutting Stack:
Weeks 1-6 ~ Osta Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (1 cap AM & 1 cap PM)
Weeks 1-4 ~ Halo Extreme Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (1 cap AM & 1 cap PM)
Weeks 1-6 ~ LeanFuel Extreme™ - 2 capsules per day (1 cap AM & 1 cap PM)
Weeks 5-8 ~ Razor Cuts™ - 2 capsules per day (1 cap AM & 1 cap PM)
And the Halo Extreme Stack

Weeks 1-4 ~ Halo Extreme™ - 2 capsules per day (1 cap AM & 1 cap PM)
Weeks 1-4 ~ 4-Andro Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (improved mood, energy and libido)
Weeks 1-8 ~ Advanced Cycle Support Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (organ and lipid support)
Weeks 5-8 ~ Ultra Male Rx™ - 1 capsule per day (post cycle therapy)
Weeks 5-8 ~ E-Control Rx™ - 1 capsule 3 times per day (post cycle therapy)

Any advice? This would be my first stack, wondering what would be best for cutting body fat while maintaing the mass that I have, with the possibility of gaining more mass during the cut if possible.

EDIT: From what I've read logs/advice. Halo and Epitren cycles seem to be the real kickers in the cutting phase. Excited to try epitren in a couple of weeks. I'm sure one of the mods will have a great stack suggestion for you.

I'm no expert by any means. But I lost 24 lbs on my way down to getting lean and hit a wall too i'm 5'10" 160 right now. If your diet is very clean and in check PH/gear is definitely pretty much the only way to keep up/gain any mass while losing your fat at this level since most likely to go down further you need to be in a caloric deficit. A caloric deficit will also cause you to lose some of your strength and mass. I've tried everything without sacrificing the little mass I have built to get over the hump but unfortunately I can't. My best bet would be to bulk first then cut back when I'm happier with my mass. The only way I see around this is a ECA stack or clen. An adventurous endeavor for a junior in this area for sure. After much research in order to try and promote muscle growth and reduce fat significantly I will be giving my mice clen. Anyone feel free to correct me if i'm wrong. I'll be sure to take note and roundturn.

Last edited:
Bulking first, then cutting back seems to be the smart way to go, but with summer quickly approaching, I was hoping for a shortcut. Even if I don't gain the lean muscle during, as long as I don't lose the mass that I have, I'll be happy.

Welcome to IronMagLabs, BossMan621

Read the following few links, please. They may help you with your first cycle

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/announcement.php?f=8&a=29
http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/announcement.php?f=8&a=30
http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/announcement.php?f=8&a=32

CYCLE
Weeks 1 - 6
Epi-Andro
3 caps upon waking

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Halo Extreme
3 caps upon waking

PCT
Weeks 7 - 10
Tamoxifen Citrate
20mg (1mL) prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

I'd recommend going for a strict lean bulk... eat a surplus of 200 - 300 calories over maintenance to start, increasing over the course. Gaining lean mass will still decrease your body fat so long as you're not gaining any fat along with it. Prohormones and steroids tend to be much more effective whilst used on a caloric surplus vs a deficit.

After the cycle and PCT, you can use Osta and Lean Fuel Extreme for up to 12wks to help you go through a steep cutting phase. For which I'd recommend a cyclogenic keto style diet high protein, moderately high fats, very very low - NO carbohydrates (definitely 30g or less), with carb refeed days after every 4wks.

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks for the advice! Am I to assume that I should take nothing during weeks 7 and 8?

Awesome, thanks for the advice! Am I to assume that I should take nothing during weeks 7 and 8?
Damn I make that typo all the time lol. Fixed it reread it as follows...

One more question, when working out. Technically I'm cutting the body fat, but wanting to bulk in the other areas, such as chest and arms. Would you recommend high reps low weight or high weight less reps. Also, what about cardio? Increase to cut the fat, or will too much slow my gains from the bulk?

One more question, when working out. Technically I'm cutting the body fat, but wanting to bulk in the other areas, such as chest and arms. Would you recommend high reps low weight or high weight less reps. Also, what about cardio? Increase to cut the fat, or will too much slow my gains from the bulk?

To to cut I usually like to keep the weight higher but lower the rest intervals to keep me active. Where I normally rest 3-4 minutes when I lift heavy I rest 45-60seconds when I am cutting. As for cardio just don't run. Either walk on an incline at a good speed or better yet sprint. Sprinting promotes muscle growth as well as torching fat. Sprint one minute jog 1-2 for rest and cycle like that. Or you can switch up the intervals 30/30, 45/60 etc. you can do the same sprints on a bicycle just increase resistance and keep it above 100 rpm minimum in your "sprint" part of the cycle. You only need to walk for 30-60 minutes or sprint for 15-20 no more than 20 though.

edit: In my experience when cutting the key is consistency. If youcan-consistently sprint or even just walk everyday you will definitely notice.

Last edited:
Adrenolin, you suggest CKD *after* PCT. What are your thoughts about running it on-cycle? I did an 11 week run then decided to add carbs back in as my discipline was wavering plus my strength was down. In 2 weeks I seemed to have put on ~1% BF (which could have been, in part, just glycogen restoration and stuff), so I decided I still had some fat to lose and jumped back on keto induction yesterday.

However... when I got home last night I was pleasantly surprised to find my IML order (thought it would take longer). I was going to wait 2 weeks, following my first carb-up, to start the cycle (EpiTren x4, EpiAndro x3), but I was too excited and popped them this morning!

I was going to run a 500-650kcal deficit (2750kcal, where TDEE is 3200-3400) during the 2 week induction, then drop to 2400 for the 6 week cycle, all on keto, but I see you saying PH are actually more effective on a surplus. Maintaining lean mass and strength are important to me, but right now I really want to cut 15lb (I was 10lb away but then bloated back up 5-6lb with carbs). Which method do you (or anyone reading) think would better allow me to reach my goals: a 1k deficit or 200 surplus, and with or without carbs? Wat is your preferred macro breakdown for cutting on-cycle?

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk

Screw it, never mind! Today I was hitting numbers I hadn't seen in 3 months since starting Keto (I didn't work out yesterday because my daughter had a concert, so my glycogen stores were still full), so I'm gonna leave the carbs in for now and bump my calories up to 3500-3600 until I finish this cycle & PCT, then I'll CKD and try Osta and Lean Fuel Extreme to shred down. I f'kin love carbs. I hate them, because I'm an addict, but I love them. Quitting smoking was easier than this...

Back