• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Seabiscuit hoggs IML Lean Fuel V2 log

Good luck brother. Lean Fuel V2's energy and mood enhancement is phenomenal.

I started the Lean Fuel yesterday. Since it's dosed at 2 caps per day, it's perfect for what I'm doing. I took a huperzine with it. There's quite a few supps I take but I'll just cover the ones for cutting.
For my preworkout I put 2+ gfms kratom, 1/2 grm alcar and 6 grms of cittruline in some low carb juice. This was taken right after the huperzine and Lean Fuel. I did a pulse with 100/100 mcgs of cjc 1295 W/DAC and GHRP2.

My workout went good. Lots of energy from the Lean Fuel. It doesn't make you feel jittery even tho it has a beta 2 agonist in it. I could tell my temp was elevated tho. Took one this morning before church and I can tell my temp is still elevated.

When I did the same preworkout protocol while I was taking the MK677, I had lethargy from hell! I'm using 200 mcg of hexarelin prebed now. This way I get a big GH pulse from that and a subsequent one when the REM sleep kicks in from the Dream N Grow. Probably get several of them at night.

Good luck brother. Lean Fuel V2's energy and mood enhancement is phenomenal.
Thanks brotha. I didn't mention the feel good thing in my post but did notice it. I always feel good on test tho. Love that it doesn't make you all jittery!

I need need to say thanks to heavyiron and IML for letting me do this log.

Training will be like this:

Monday fasted lifting: chest, bis and tris.
Tues fasted cardio: 4 miles +, abs and and calves
Wed fasted lifting: back and delete.
Thurs fasted cardio: 4 miles + and abs
Fri fasted lifting: legs
Sat fasted cardio: 4 miles.

Supps preworkout: huperzine, Lean Fuel V2, 2+ grms kratom, alcar, citrulline and pulse with cjc/ghrp2

Supps post workout: same as pre minus the kratom.

Supps Prebed: peptide pulse, 5 mgs melatonin and one cap Dream N Grow.

"Delete" was spell check for delts ha-ha. My diet is a CKD so recovery meals will be close to carbless. Except for Saturday which will probably be Wendy's or something like that.

Did 4 miles of fasted cardio on treadmill. I quit running back in the tren days, because of leg pumps. I still do the speed walking thing. Went back and did calves and abs later.

I weighed 187 in that pic. Probably am a little lighter. I was fully carbed up and holding a little water.

Had a really good back and shoulder wo today. Going more for higher reps and just holding muscle. I do light carbups at night to maintain glycogen. Will put up weeky nudes to show how it's going.

The reason I mention the different supps is they are pretty synergistic. Taking the peps in the middle of the kratom preworkout makes the pulse go way higher. The thermogenics in the in the Lean Fuel V2 increases Metabolism and the green tea in it increases lipolysis.

The huperzine inhibits acetylcholinesterase. If you've ever taken choline bitartrate or some other form of choline preworkout, then you know how much it increases focus. The increased acetylcholine in the brain also acts as a somatostatin inhibitor so more pulses... The maeng da is also good for workout focus so there is a synergic effect with that too.

The effect of the kratom last long enough to increase the recovery pulse also. I still end up taking the kratom a second time on these cardio/ab days because it helps me do two workouts. That is what I did today. 4 miles on treadmill and a ab, hip and low back workout.

The Dream N Grow also has a synergic effect with the bedtime peptide pulse. The peptides make the pulse that happens during REM sleep higher. This is normally the biggest pulse anyway.

I probably said "synergic" too much :p Some effects are synergic and some added.

Getting leaner day by day. I did legs Fri and 4miles on treadmill on Sat. The huperzine, Lean Fuel V2 and kratom makes workouts great. I'm talking about feeling great here. That's besides the high sustained levels of GH!

I'm to that point where you have the fat in the middle of low abs. The love handles are shrinking too. I thought about just carb loading one day but that isn't happening! :p

I was going to put some nudes up but wanna get a little more improvement. I can tell the ab lines are coming in but it's not there. Will put something up Friday or Sat morning.

Did chest, bis and tris on Monday. Strength is OK but tapered a bit. Don't think you can avoid that while cutting. I still feel great because of Lean Fuel V2 and stack tho.

Did two a day on Tues. Cardio in am and abs and calves in the pm. Felt great for both. I did do a second kratom dose for pm workout. Endo GH is probably staying pretty high thruout the day. The thermo effect from Lean Fuel V2 is keeping the fat burning going. Loving the energy without the tremors.

My wife is doing the Dream N Grow too. She only does 2 pulses but we figure she's getting at least one from the supp. I'm still doing a bedtime one but may drop soon to shed the same water.

Don't know how well you can tell from the pic but I'm steady losing fat. Love handles are smaller and that ball on low abs has went down. The next pic should be better. This is the part where it starts getting good.

I've got a nice gainer planned for the future. It's pretty cool that I already have most of it put back. Gonna see this cutter thru to the end tho. Gonna make it drier at some point. The dien and test is causing some water and also the peps. If the androhard clone comes out soon enough, I'll switch to that. If not, I've got epi-andro on hand.

The training is the same. Leg day was today and I did two wos yesterday. 4.1 miles on treadmill and abs and back extensions in the evening. Weight training is my cutting version of POF. Basically higher reps and more sets than normal.

Besides the epi andro, I also have some of the other epi(havoc) on hand. I think this is what I'm gonna go with. This is a dht derivative, that is quite anabolic.

When I mentioned the gainer, I was talking about having made a TD dien base. The base has a lower molecular weight and should absorb a little better than the acetate. So I'm gonna take one last inj of the dien acetate tomorrow and save the rest to use with the dien base.

Gonna start the epi Wed and drop the nighttime peptide pulse. This should make me shed some water and get a drier look. Should look more cut then. Pretty sure that's what hindering getting the "look". I've had to reduce peps before to shed water.

The dien causes water, I believe, because it increases aromatase. Got this idea from dad(PA) and tested it by running tren and formadrol. The nads didn't shrink like raisins and endo test seemed to be pretty good in spite of tren. The estrogenic sides aren't as bad from tren because it's so androgenic. So the epi should dry out the water from the dien.

I took the last inj of dien yesterday and started epi. No reason to wait really. So I'm running epi at 40 and some enanthate. This should be a lot drier. We used to cut with gear that aromatized back in the day. Just switched to short esters and other drier stuff at the end. When you shed the water....

I've even cut with anadrol. That compound is dry and hardens me tho. Had a friend that would get crazy bloated on it. Anyway, I should be drier for next pic and you'll see effects of the Lean Fuel V2. I can Already tell that the abs are going to come in.

Think I'm retaining less water already. I still have the sock lines a little but not as bad. Really don't like taking AIs while on and esp with epi because u need a little E to help the joints. So I'm not using an AI to help with water. The only thing that I use an AI for is PCT.

I do think this is gonna work alright tho. Just have the give it time. Hormones that convert to dht and dht derivatives usually take care of water retention pretty good. I have diuretics but don't like using them.

Training is pretty much the same. I added back extensions on one of the two a days. Weight isn't changing much but I can tell that I'm leaner. It's pretty cool to recomp a bit on a real cut. Adjusted weghts down and reps up a little to maintain.

I did a two wo day yesterday. 4.1 miles on treadmill then abs and back ext in the evening. Timed the kratom with both pulses and did wos while GH was high.

The switch from dien to epi was a good idea. I also switched from cyp to enan. I think test enan aromatizes less. Going to get abs before the Lean Fuel v2 is thru. I will take water down from peps soon by taking it down another notch. Already dropped prebed pulses. Will take DAC down some too. Will explain more then.

Had to get 2 boxes of Dream N Grow because the wife is hooked too ha ha. She's lost a lot of weight doing peps and CKD with me.

Will put up pics soon. It's going pretty good. Can't wait to do the androhard clone. Will do with a log or without but might as well get completely shredded!

I took a pic sat but want to wait for more contrast. My belt went up a notch between the first and second noodz. It went up another notch in the one I took Sat. Still wanna wait until abs show better.

I did an extra fasted cardio session yesterday. Figured I would make up for the one I'm gonna miss on Thanksgiving. My gym is open but I'm going to eat.

It kinda messes with the mind how lifting goes when cutting. What helps me a lot is remembering that leverage goes down when you shed water and fat. Just because lifts are down doesn't mean you're losing mass.

Got 7 more days of the Lean Fuel V2. I'll put up a pic at the end. Still gonna keep cutting so will either keep this going or start another.

I'm doing a preworkout with the white vein Borneo from MHK. The dose is a heaping scoop(2.5 is the guess). Already had huperzine and Lean Fuel V2. The pwo has alcar and 4 grams of cittruline in it. I will give hamster the peps with the pwo. Should get a really high pulse during cardio. The really high pulses probably also causes subsequently high pulses.

I will do this tomorrow also and report back on wo energy.

I did the cardio with pulse going that I described in the last post. Energy was good and I ended up doing an extra mile. Did abs and calves in evening. It was the same. Did some extra work then like earlier. Had good energy for the lifting today too. You gotta remember that the extra choline from the huperzine helps also.

It's really cool bumping GH like that and not getting lethargy. The white vein Borneo is very similar to the maeng da. Maybe a little more energy but it might just be because I switched up.

Last edited:
You can't see the vascularity in that pic. The last few training sessions it was crazy! Wanted to get a pic but lighting was bad. Loving the Lean fuel!! Striations were crazy at the gym too.

I took the DAC down to 66mcgs each inj. That's with 100 mcgs GHRP2. The DAC stays active so you get close to saturation dose maybe more.
Trying to lose some more of the GH water. Will try to get a better pic. Results are better than they look in this one.

I pulled my right calf doing seated calf raises on Fri. Still did 4+ miles on treadmill Sat. It got better as I went. Going up and down stairs not as bad today as it was Fri. Should be fine after this week. I'm going drop both sessions of calf work.

Did chest bis & tris yesterday. Lifts weren't great but fairly close to last week. Today was last day of Lean Fuel V2. I did 4.1 miles on treadmill fasted. The evening was abs and did extra arm work. Had to drop standing calfraises.

Lean Fuel V2 is an awesome thermogenic. You get nice smooth energy and can tell temp is elevated. The best thing is you don't get crazy heartbeats and jitters. Fat melted off pretty good. I would def use again!

I might keep going with the original version. I bought one since it was on sale for $20. It still is as far as I know.

Abs are right at the point where they come in so gotta keep going. One problem is my t2 runs out today. I will probably start some prami tonight. I don't do the prolactin thing but use prami for thyroid PCT. There is a study that shows it brings thyroid up.

The prami also causes a GH release. This is probably significant because ppl get lethargy from prami. My nighttime pulse is still one cap of Dream N Grow and 5 mgs of melatonin. That makes it a total of 10 mgs of melatonin like in the study. The prami will probably bump it some more.

My daytime pulses are still 66/100 CJC1295/GHRP2. Still doing kratom with first pulse for very high GH during lifting and cardio. The second pulse is postwo but is probably still pretty high because kratom is still active.

If you're wondering why I think of prami as PCT for thyroid. It's because it elevates t4 and t3 but lowers ths. This probably means it agonizes the tsh receptor. So it restores endogenous t4 and t3. It also would help thyroid return to normal when discontinued because endo ths would be released and receptors have already been active.

I find myself just itching to do a Lean gainer. Didn't get quite there on the cut but I don't compete so I don't have to get shredded. Wanting to play around trying to get strength up and Lean gaining. We'll see. Thinking the Super Nor-Andro rx might be the way to go. Has anyone logged this?

Back