• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super DMZ 5.0 Expert Feedback / Info Thread

WesleyInman

Administrator
Reaction score
Super DMZ 5.0 is now available at www.ironmaglabs.com
You can use my discount code "WES15" for 15% off all orders, and the pre-order is available at a discount right now.

Understandably this new product has some new ingredients in it. And alot of athletes and customers are asking alot of questions and generally unaware of some of the ingredients in the profile, etc. Specifically the epicatchetin as a myostatin inhibitor, and the DIM. So this thread is going to be dedicated to new customers and new users of this product. I will personally handle any and all questions that anyone has in regards to this product, in terms of benefits, any risks of sides, PCT, etc, etc.

This is 100% free, but what I will ask in return is that you if you guys are utilizing my information, that you please use my discount code "WES15" when you are making purchases associated with this product.

I will be here daily to answer questions. Please ask one question at a time and wait for a response prior to asking another question. Please read the thread thoroughly to see if your question has been answered previous to asking a repeat question.

Thank you to our friends, clients and Customers..Enjoy this product, it will be the strongest Legal Anabolic on the market with ease!!

New formula- Ingredients listed below-

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

•3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one (5-Andro)
•3b-hydroxy-androst-4-en-17-one (4-Andro)
•3a-enanthoxy-5a-androstan-17-one (R-Andro)
•Epicatechin
•DIM
•6,7 Dihydroxybergattomin
•Piperine

Brilliant, thanks Wesley for taking the time to do this. My questions are about 5-Andro and how it compares to the other Andro's, what it does etc and how it works...

Right on brother! Thank you for your time. If you will, please elaborate on the DIM. I'm not familiar with it unless there's another term commonly used.

Brilliant, thanks Wesley for taking the time to do this. My questions are about 5-Andro and how it compares to the other Andro's, what it does etc and how it works...

No problem Deppo and thank you for the kind words.

Great question. This is the most common question I am hearing, so it will be good to answer this.

5 andro is basically a Super version of regular DHEA. Also it is also esterfied, making it even more superior then regular 5andro on top of that. In Lamen's terms, it converts to testosterone at a low rate. It also converts to DHEA-sulfate. It has high conversion to 5-androstenediol, where it gets its mild androgenic and anabolic effects. DHEA’s thermogenic properties come from its conversion to 7-oxo-DHEA.

Due to DHEA’s mild androgenic effects it rarely produces hair loss or acne. Although DHEA has moderate estrogenic effects, it rarely produces gyno or undesirable estrogenic side effects. Some more sedentary users have reported anxiety or sleeplessness with DHEA, which is likely related to the neurosteroid activity in the brain. However, this effect is also reported as “motivational energy” which is a frequently reported benefit of DHEA.

This ingredient can add muscular endurance, helps with recovery, it is anti catabolic (muscle wasting) and it can improve fat loss. So combined with the other ingredients you can see how this can assist this combination of ingredients greatly.

Hope this info helps!!!

Right on brother! Thank you for your time. If you will, please elaborate on the DIM. I'm not familiar with it unless there's another term commonly used.

hey Trailphoenix, great to see you here as always.

And not a problem.

DIM-

[h=2]Diindolylmethane For Men[/h] Diindolylmethane is the key to eliminating unwanted estrogen in men. Diindolylmethan (DIM) helps to eliminate active estrogen from the male body by promoting its conversion into the “good” metabolites. Estrogen metabolism slows as men age, especially when coupled with obesity and regular alcohol use. Men using DIM can minimize or avoid accelerating their testosterone metabolism, especially the unwanted conversion of testosterone into estrogen. Diindolylmethane demonstrates an anti-androgenic effect in prostate cancer by inhibiting effects of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), likely by directly competing for DHT at the androgen receptor. In 2007, the “National Cancer Institute” reported that men who consumed one cruciferous vegetable a week reduces prostate cancer risks by 52%. Supplementation with diindolylmethane resulted in reports of improved prostate function based on reduced nighttime urination in symptomatic older men.

Thanks for the feedback on the DIM. You guys do a great job with this company and the way in which you represent the brand. I'm loving this line of products.

Thanks for your time Wesley much appreciated. What is the likelihood of gyno with this? Would the DIM counteract it or would you recommend E-Control on a cycle too?

Thanks for the feedback on the DIM. You guys do a great job with this company and the way in which you represent the brand. I'm loving this line of products.

Anytime and thank you for the kind words!!! Lmk if you have other questions, or if you use 5.0 and have feedback, would love to hear about it in this thread :)

Thanks for your time Wesley much appreciated. What is the likelihood of gyno with this? Would the DIM counteract it or would you recommend E-Control on a cycle too?

Hey Deppo, no problem!! I would say there is small likelihood for gyno on this product, unless you are specifically already imbalanced and your prolactin and estrogen are sky high. Or if you are prone to gyno in the first place, then you want to be preventative by using an estrogen block the entire cycle. The DIM certainly will help, but the response of course will be individual and based on the aforementioned potential risk factors.

In all honesty, PCT is where most users of AAS, PH, etc..pick up pregyno or gyno symptoms. This is usually where people drop the ball entirely or they fail to control their estrogen for long enough. The fact is PCT can take months to complete. And in many cases, a user will only use a bare minimum PCT, so then the body continues to be imbalanced while working towards restoring its natural testosterone production. During this time frame, various hormonal imbalances are occuring and can certainly be a cause for pregyno to occur. I always advocate longer PCT cycles. They always show a better return.

So something like Ultra Male or Anabolic Matrix plus econtrol for 2-3 months after running a cycle is far more effective. It is far more expensive too, so one has to weigh budget as a consideration. Or for AAS or stronger PH cycles, many users will run 25-50mgs of Clomid ED and either Nolva or Arim, etc..the entire time.

I prefer Nolva in extreme cases. Even in existing gyno, Nolva @ 20-40mgs ED can easily remove existing gyno. It targets estrogen in the breast cells, making it far more effective for gyno prevention and removal. Then once you have your desired result, you can remain on the nolva or switch to a different Estro blocker that targets estrogen as a whole, like Arim or Letro for example.

I'm ready to start popping SDMZ 5.0 like candy all summer, lol

Count me in on the summer run! Just got to get my BP down a bit lol.

Count me in on the summer run! Just got to get my BP down a bit lol.
5.0 shouldn't be too stressful on BP, but just watch your diet and take Advanced Cycle Support to help get it down. Daily ACS has helped me greatly.

^^ Anyone else with any questions, please feel free to post up!!!!

What would be your recommendation for a complete cycle? Other than the obvious ACS. Can you run this alone? Or do you recommend stacking it? Thanks in advance for your help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What would be your recommendation for a complete cycle? Other than the obvious ACS. Can you run this alone? Or do you recommend stacking it? Thanks in advance for your help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes you can run this alone and you can also use this with HRT. Either or.

If you run it alone, 2-4 caps ED, for 30-60 days should be fine and have a solid PCT planned. It should not be insanely suppressive compared to alot of other AAS or PHs but certainly it will be suppressive to a degree. Cost is the biggest factor in how you dose it. Do what you can. You'd be better off doing 2 caps ED for 60 days then 4caps ED for 30days in my opinion. Meanwhile 4 caps ED (2am and 2early pm) would be optimal. Just $$$

Random question for you. Would you run Msten and 5.0? Maybe one into the other or something. I've got a bottle sitting in the cupboard.

Random question for you. Would you run Msten and 5.0? Maybe one into the other or something. I've got a bottle sitting in the cupboard.

You can if you want to. It is going to add even more horsepower to this mixture for fact. Just make sure you are running a liver support or Advanced Cycle Support with it and I personally wouldn't stay on the msten more then 30 days at a time. Increase water intake and you are good to go. I'd imagine you would get huge strength gains on such a combo.

DMZ 5.0 or any of the andro, in my personal opinion are very safely run for several months at at time when used properly.

You can if you want to. It is going to add even more horsepower to this mixture for fact. Just make sure you are running a liver support or Advanced Cycle Support with it and I personally wouldn't stay on the msten more then 30 days at a time. Increase water intake and you are good to go. I'd imagine you would get huge strength gains on such a combo.

DMZ 5.0 or any of the andro, in my personal opinion are very safely run for several months at at time when used properly.
Agreed, I run Andros anywhere from 6 to 12 weeks, but methyls I won't run past 6.

Thanks for the feedback. I am still contemplating this one. I'll let you guys know when I get closer to a run.

Wes, thanks for the recommendation brother! So far I am doing well in regards to the bp. I'm running ACS three caps ed, with some Hawthorne berry as well. Besides that and cardio everyday I am feeling pretty good. By the time I'm ready for the next run I should be good to go. My physique is feeling and looking better than ever. The 5alaxogen and anabolic matrix seem to be helping me keep the lean muscle that I busted my ass for. Usually I've had issues maintaining mass when preparing for triathlons. This time I am leaning out and still putting on size. Can't wait to see what 5.0 can do for me. I'm looking forward to this summer run. Anyone stacking 5.0 with anything?

Wes, thanks for the recommendation brother! So far I am doing well in regards to the bp. I'm running ACS three caps ed, with some Hawthorne berry as well. Besides that and cardio everyday I am feeling pretty good. By the time I'm ready for the next run I should be good to go. My physique is feeling and looking better than ever. The 5alaxogen and anabolic matrix seem to be helping me keep the lean muscle that I busted my ass for. Usually I've had issues maintaining mass when preparing for triathlons. This time I am leaning out and still putting on size. Can't wait to see what 5.0 can do for me. I'm looking forward to this summer run. Anyone stacking 5.0 with anything?

Great news, I am seeing a few guys stacking it with other compounds. I know someone running it with additional Randro..looking to harden completely. There are some logs going around on various forums. Watching feedback as we speak and expecting good feedback :)

I've been extremely impressed with how well 5A-Laxogen has improved me and my clients' PCTs.

Nice, I'm looking forward to hearing the results as well. Running additional Randro sounds great. The last cycle did me a lot of good as far as hardening. I'm only a few weeks out from starting my run. Getting anxious, ready to feel that surreal feeling that being on gives you.

Can you clarify this for me "You'd be better off doing 2 caps ED for 60 days then 4caps ED for 30days in my opinion. Meanwhile 4 caps ED (2am and 2early pm) would be optimal. Just $$$? I was thinking of trying this product and running for 2 months at 2 caps per day, 1 in the morning, 1 before bed. Also can you recommend a complete cycle for pct. I would like to order everything at once so I don't run into any problems. I have one other question regarding nutrition but not sure if I should post it here or not... I was always told to get a protein shake in me within a half hour of working out. On some days I do a half hour of cardio after lifting weights which by then my very noticeable pump is gone. Would you take the shake immediately after working with weights and do cardio later on in the day? or is after the cardio session still okay? Thanks!

How about 3 caps daily for 40 days? BOOM

Can you clarify this for me "You'd be better off doing 2 caps ED for 60 days then 4caps ED for 30days in my opinion. Meanwhile 4 caps ED (2am and 2early pm) would be optimal. Just $$$? I was thinking of trying this product and running for 2 months at 2 caps per day, 1 in the morning, 1 before bed. Also can you recommend a complete cycle for pct. I would like to order everything at once so I don't run into any problems. I have one other question regarding nutrition but not sure if I should post it here or not... I was always told to get a protein shake in me within a half hour of working out. On some days I do a half hour of cardio after lifting weights which by then my very noticeable pump is gone. Would you take the shake immediately after working with weights and do cardio later on in the day? or is after the cardio session still okay? Thanks!

What I mean is a longer cycle is always better, even with AAS. So if you can stay on 2 caps ED for 60 days minimum, this is what you want to do, then PCT. It is safe enough to stay on longer if you can afford it. It's really in what your goals and budgets are.

Protein shake is important immediately to prevent catabolism. So get a fast acting protein in you, like hydrolized protein if you can afford it. If not def get some basic whey (if you need recommendations PM me). This also is the theory of drinking BCAAs and aminos intraworkout, even hydrolized protein intraworkout spikes insulin levels at which point, a spiked insulin level is going to store calories more effectively.

Basic nutrient timing. I personally mix in whole foods into my shake when on a bulk and this works like a charm.

Cardio prior to the workout (if light) has been shown to improve strength and muscle building power in various studies. If you have intense cardio, split it up, or your strength and reps with the weights may be decreased.

Hope this helps :)

Question that may have been answered already...5.0 vs 3.0. Which is a better product?

Question that may have been answered already...5.0 vs 3.0. Which is a better product?
3.0 will give you more mass, but it's 3 methylated compounds so it's quite liver toxic and definitely shouldn't be ran longer than 4 weeks. 5.0 on the other hand is not toxic, can be run at several caps daily for quite a few weeks, AND it's great for cutting OR bulking. I'd go with 5.0 anyday.

3.0 will give you more mass, but it's 3 methylated compounds so it's quite liver toxic and definitely shouldn't be ran longer than 4 weeks. 5.0 on the other hand is not toxic, can be run at several caps daily for quite a few weeks, AND it's great for cutting OR bulking. I'd go with 5.0 anyday.

Exactly 3.0 being stronger, but 5.0 being also strong but much safer. Can't lose with either though!!

Back