• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Is there a need for a SERM/SARM/etc with IronMag products?

curiousgeorge

Registered
Reaction score
Just curious seems dumb to run a PH cycle to stay legal and then need an illegal substance for PCT. Looking at running the Deca-Drol or Halo-Extreme cycle. Would the PCT proposed on the products page be enough or is something stronger needed?

curiousgeorge said:
Just curious seems dumb to run a PH cycle to stay legal and then need an illegal substance for PCT. Looking at running the Deca-Drol or Halo-Extreme cycle. Would the PCT proposed on the products page be enough or is something stronger needed?

The proposed PCT on the products page will suffice, that being said it's nothing more than a baseline & you can modify it from there.

Yes the products that are recommend by IML will suffice, but I always still recommend a serm, even at low dosages.

Clomid for example at 50/50/50 would do you well.

Ya know I read a study awhile ago that stated 50mgs of clomid vrs 100mg dose was just as effective at releasing LH and restarting the htpa. I think HI posted it somewhere......Hmm..

Anyways yeah dude clomid, nolva and an AI like E control at least and you're G2G.

Back