• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SDMZ 3.0 Stock VERY Low!

Out of curiousity...If SuperDMZ 3.0 is still legal to sell, why is IML going to stop making it??

Out of curiousity...If SuperDMZ 3.0 is still legal to sell, why is IML going to stop making it??
That new PH ban bill is set so that these compounds can be banned any second. What if IML had 10,000 more bottles made and the ban came down that same day...very bad for business. No worries though, plenty new products on the way!

That new PH ban bill is set so that these compounds can be banned any second. What if IML had 10,000 more bottles made and the ban came down that same day...very bad for business. No worries though, ,plenty new products on the way!

Good to hear and knew that would be the case eb!

SDMZ 3.0 stacked with 4-Andro is an amazing cycle. I would pick up the SDMZ 3.0 before it runs out and a bottle or two of 4-andro to maintain mood, energy and libido on cycle.

SDMZ 3.0 stacked with 4-Andro is an amazing cycle. I would pick up the SDMZ 3.0 before it runs out and a bottle or two of 4-andro to maintain mood, energy and libido on cycle.

This is what I'm currently running, about two weeks into it and phucking loving it

The 4-andro makes a HUGE difference in how I'm feeling.

Last August ran solo sdmz, wasn't a good time towards the end but with 4-andro, no issues.

Last edited:

This is what I'm currently running, about two weeks into it and phucking loving it

The 4-andro makes a HUGE difference in how I'm feeling.

Last August ran solo sdmz, wasn't a good time towards the end but with 4-andro, no issues.
Right on! Nothing like 4-Andro for that fat test increase...legally anyway.

Is 4 andro on its way out too being it's on sale?

Dam eBay sellers have taken advantage of limited supply and jacked up the prices, I saw some at $80.00.

Just out of curiosity what was the price for the dmz 3.0?might get some off other sites and wanna see how much increase in price it's gone.

Back