• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Looking for SUPER-DMZ Rx 2.0 loggers!

heavyiron

Administrator
Reaction score
A brand new product from IronMagLabs needs loggers!

SUPER-DMZ Rx 2.0 Pro-Anabolic Complex

attachment.php

-Comparable to Dianabol or Anadrol
-Increases Lean Muscle Mass
-Increases Strength & Power
-Helps with Cutting (getting lean)

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/images/SuperDMZ-2.0-label.jpg

Loggers must be experienced lifters. IronMagLabs is looking for the loggers to use 2 caps per day for 4 weeks. You must start the log in this forum BEFORE August 1st. You must have OVER 100 posts at IML and be an adult of at least 21 years old that lives in the USA.

Preferably loggers must use this product on its own.

Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free.

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/super-dmz-rx-2-0-explained/

Attachments

• SDMZ.jpg
    SDMZ.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 70
I'm an experienced lifter but not experienced with phs from IML. I'm interested in DMZ 2.0 for my next cycle and I am going to start after my pct (end of August). I can't wait for my next cycle of this...

I realize I haven't posted your requested 100 posts, but I am getting ready to run a cutting cycle on the original DMZ in about a month/month and a half. I'd be willing to try the new 2.0 for a cut.

I'm an experienced lifter who has the drive to accomplish whatever I set my mind to. I need something to boost my workouts and it would be a great honor to be a logger for this product. I know I don't yet have anywhere near the 100 posts but I will definitely try my hardest.

Regardleess of whether or not I get selected to be a logger for Iron Mags newly formulated Super DMZ, I intend to start a cycle as soon as the product is available. Both of my boys ran a cycle of the previous formula and I couldn't believe the profound muscle mass gains that they both achevied. I have seen other have good muscle mass gains, however this is generally because they are stacking 2-3 differnt ph's in one cycle. The impressive thing about your super dmz is that it doesnt have to be stacked. That's awesome!! When will the new product be available?

How

serious

do

my

need

to

be

??

Ten down ninety to go!!

I think

that

this