• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

routine physicals

busguy

Registered
Reaction score
Just had a question about dmz 3.0 and routine physicals. Next week I am starting my last cycle of 3.0. Currently my wife doesn't know I use it. Just recently I found out I'm going to have to get a yearly physical because our insurance is now going to require us to have one. If my wife were to find out I was using this stuff she'd probably leave just because she is super against any of this stuff. She even has a problem with creatine.

My question is would this stuff show up on a regular routine physical? Is there anything I should worry about in that sense? In previous posts I was worried about it showing up on a drug test. I am no longer worried about that at all. That's out of my system.

You shouldn't hide stuff from your wife

I agree.. you should also be getting regular bloodwork to know the condition of your body and what kind of sides you're experiencing that can't be seen or felt.

Yeah. I know. Honestly I think I'm going to give up this stuff and just stick to protein shakes and creatine. That way I don't have to worry about anything. And that way I can get my physicals and blood work done with out any worries. I have no problem getting all that stuff done. Just need to give up the phs to make sure none of the 3 compounds show up. I think I'm going to go back the long way and just use the over the counter stuff. Will take longer but at the end of the day I know what I see is what I'll have. And I'll probably feel better about my progress.

If anyone is interested I have 1 bottle of dmz3.0
And lecheeks pct and cycle armor for sale. If I can't post that here Than I apologize and won't respond to any replies.

The only thing that might show on a physical would be negatively affected liver enzymes and lipids.

You shouldn't hide stuff from your wife

Disagree. There are SOME occasions where you should hide things from your wife! My wife doesnt know I use this stuff. No need to worry her about it. But man, if she would leave you over something like this...thats pretty extreme. But also a conversation for another thread! Dont worry about the tests though...you should be fine.

So heavy iron what your saying is for the routine physicals and all they'll show liver enzymes and lipids and not show any of the substances that I'm taking? I just worry about when they take the samples stuff might show up. I've had physicals before but not ones that they test for all of the stuff the insurance companies are requiring. Plus just wondering because if my liver enzymes are raised I just don't want them poking around looking for these things while possibly testing for what's causing the elevations.

Pus this is truly the ONLY secret I have. I'm open to everything else in the relationship.

So heavy iron what your saying is for the routine physicals and all they'll show liver enzymes and lipids and not show any of the substances that I'm taking? I just worry about when they take the samples stuff might show up. I've had physicals before but not ones that they test for all of the stuff the insurance companies are requiring. Plus just wondering because if my liver enzymes are raised I just don't want them poking around looking for these things while possibly testing for what's causing the elevations.

Pus this is truly the ONLY secret I have. I'm open to everything else in the relationship.
A physical doesn't include a drug panel, and if it did, steroids do not show on a standard drug panel... even the DEA of all agencies does not test their agents for anabolic steroids, your physical won't be covering what you have in your body either.

They may see many things indicating anabolic use... elevated liver enzymes, increased estrogen levels, low testosterone lh and fsh and have their own suspicions you may be using anabolics. They may even ask you flat out if you've been using or experimenting with anabolic steroids. However, the simple answer to tell them is no, that is if you don't want any complications with your health insurance. They will have no idea what substances you've actually taken or administered... perhaps just minute indications of anabolic use. Nothing of which would be mentioned to anyone if you reply to them that you've never used any such substances.

Back