• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

any plans to broaden the SARM horizon?

Howarth17

Registered
Reaction score
You guys gonna offer any more sarms? Either andarine or lgd 4033? The lgd really sparked my interest.

Not at this time but we have quite a few new PH's coming VERY soon brother.

Can't wait! Heavy I have a question for ya, say I'm gonna run a DMZ or msten cycle and you know how it shuts you down pretty hard. Is 4 weeks of shut down nothing to be concerned about? I know when some people use other cycles at 12 weeks other substances are used to prevent shut down. As long as your smart about pct can you expect to make a full recovery?

Can't wait! Heavy I have a question for ya, say I'm gonna run a DMZ or msten cycle and you know how it shuts you down pretty hard. Is 4 weeks of shut down nothing to be concerned about? I know when some people use other cycles at 12 weeks other substances are used to prevent shut down. As long as your smart about pct can you expect to make a full recovery?

4 weeks is a pretty short duration brother. Even without PCT you are likely to recover eventually especially if you are younger.

Even at 12wks PCT is pretty effective. For most people exceeding 5-6 month blasts and then attempting an HPTA restart.. the PCT can be long and rough. <12wks the PCT should be a breeze. As heavy stated, even without a PCT, many people will recover after several weeks/months on the shorter cycles.

4 weeks is a pretty short duration brother. Even without PCT you are likely to recover eventually especially if you are younger.

Also, will the new 4 andro suffice as a test base for future pH cycles?

Also, will the new 4 andro suffice as a test base for future pH cycles?
Yes, most definitely. No worries, our new line-up will have all bases covered.

Even at 12wks PCT is pretty effective. For most people exceeding 5-6 month blasts and then attempting an HPTA restart.. the PCT can be long and rough. <12wks the PCT should be a breeze. As heavy stated, even without a PCT, many people will recover after several weeks/months on the shorter cycles.

I just ask because I know hcg is recommended with test cycle to prevent atrophy.

I just ask because I know hcg is recommended with test cycle to prevent atrophy.
hCG generally being recommended the last few weeks of a longer cycle, imho >16-20wks.

Back