• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Looking for some advice on first cycle

ilatimer1

Registered
Reaction score
This will be my first cycle and I am thinking about running the following:

Week 1 - 4
1 x DMZ 3.0 (in the morning)
2 x Cycle Armor (in the morning)
6 x T-X3 (in the morning)
2 x AD-3 (before bed)

Week 5 - 8
2 x AD-3 PCT (before bed)
6 x T-X3 (in the morning)

Is this too conservative or a good beginner cycle?

You're asking if taking 3 of the strongest hormones is too conservative for a first cycle? I think you already know some may think it's too aggressive for a first cycle... Especially with your crappy pct. You need a serm. Check my signature for a discount at IronMagResearch, and pick up a bottle of tamoxifen citrate to run your pct correctly

You're asking if taking 3 of the strongest hormones is too conservative for a first cycle? I think you already know some may think it's too aggressive for a first cycle... Especially with your crappy pct. You need a serm. Check my signature for a discount at IronMagResearch, and pick up a bottle of tamoxifen citrate to run your pct correctly

I understand that it's 3 of the strongest hormones, that why I am thinking about only taking 1 pill a day instead of 2.

I understand that it's 3 of the strongest hormones, that why I am thinking about only taking 1 pill a day instead of 2.
One cap a day of SDMZ 3.0 is fine, especially for a first cycle.

Osta rx,cycle 12 weeks on with off time of another sarm,slow steady gains,easier on your system

So what would you guys recommend as a good beginner stack?

I wasn't a fan my self of 3.0,or even 2.0....good gains but mostly all water an lost after a cycle,now the original methadrol an super DmZ ,now those wer stacks

So what would you guys recommend as a good beginner stack?
there really isn't a real right answer for that,if you want fast gains do a triple compound stack of some sort with an andro thrown in,just don't do andros cause ya won't be happy,or if you want steady slow gains with less shutdown ,post cycle an support do osta rx

Im starting 1 and 4 andro cycle, is it best to take pills with food or on empty stomach?

Im starting 1 and 4 andro cycle, is it best to take pills with food or on empty stomach?

I take mine with food.
Yeah, ideally most products (except pre-workouts/fat burners) absorb better with food. But with the DHB and piperine in the Andros it will absorb fine either way.

Yeah, ideally most products (except pre-workouts/fat burners) absorb better with food. But with the DHB and piperine in the Andros it will absorb fine either way.

Second this! And if it wasnt the case I dare you to try and find a time when you have an empty stomach while on a cycle ha ha! Doesnt happen!

Hey guys, I just wanted to give a quick update on my stack. Its been a couple of weeks and I have absolutely noticed some changes. Mostly I have noticed that it looks like I am becoming more defined, maybe losing some fat. The one think I didn't expect is that I feel great. I am not sure if it is the SuperDMZ 3.0, but whatever it is, its working. I actually left the gym today with a smile on my face after leg day. Thanks for all the advice.

I do have one question. As I stated, I am taking 1 SuperDMZ cap a day instead of the recommended dose of 2. With that said, do you think I should continue with this for 8 weeks instead of 4?

Thanks,

Don

The longest I would run methylated PHs is 6 weeks.

Back